Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I am NOT a bastard...
    I know who both of my Parents are, and they were Married prior to my conception...

Ok. This news leads us in another direction, and I don't know your parents well enough to trod that way.:)

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Ok. This news leads us in another direction, and I don't know your parents well enough to trod that way.:)
    Go for the worst is going to happen is I get mad at you, call you a bunch of fowl names and then reach through the computer monitor to choke you ass out...

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Go for the worst is going to happen is I get mad at you, call you a bunch of fowl names and then reach through the computer monitor to choke you ass out...

Sit too far back from the screen for you to reach me. Is choking the preference to punching? Do you really mean choke or were you just going to restrict some veins?

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Sit too far back from the screen for you to reach me. Is choking the preference to punching? Do you really mean choke or were you just going to restrict some veins?
    Probably just reach through it and grab you by your esophagus and pull it out?! :draw:

Did that sound tough enough, or do I need to crank it up a notch or two more?! :dunno:

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    Probably just reach through it and grab you by your esophagus and pull it out?! :draw:

Did that sound tough enough, or do I need to crank it up a notch or two more?! :dunno:

roadhouse.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTYKoNoNXkA

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Patrick Swayzee tough is not going to cut it. It needs cranked up a few notches from there. I don't need one anyway. I am a religious man.

I would be more impressed if you could catch me in an armbar, make me stick my chin up and then punch me. Gunny Highway tough is what you should be going for.

Top Bottom