• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I'm betting a lot of pot bangers and noise, big lefty money will have bought the leadership of the various organizations. Too much at stake for them not to ante up. They don't want a foul wind to blow the pink haze away.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    I'm betting a lot of pot bangers and noise, big lefty money will have bought the leadership of the various organizations. Too much at stake for them not to ante up. They don't want a foul wind to blow the pink haze away.
    I work 2 miles South and a half mile West of the United Center, there is probably little chance that the chaos will filter down my way. I think there is going to be a lot of noise but those that pay for these protesters must know that if things get out of control and the world sees Chicago burning that will only lessen the chances of Dems winning nationwide. I really think that it will not be anything like the 2020 riots in the city.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    IMG_7289.jpeg

Following my LEO intel on the ground very closely. So far the guys have said that they had a couple of arrests last night but nothing major. The biggest news is that the box lunches they are getting provided by the city all have moldy sandwiches and bottles of water from pallets that are seven years old. There’s chatter about over 1000 CPD calling out sick.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I work 2 miles South and a half mile West of the United Center, there is probably little chance that the chaos will filter down my way. I think there is going to be a lot of noise but those that pay for these protesters must know that if things get out of control and the world sees Chicago burning that will only lessen the chances of Dems winning nationwide. I really think that it will not be anything like the 2020 riots in the city.
    Good Lord, how long is your commute?

Anyway, back on topic. I think most of us assume that there is some degree of control over the useful idiots. At the tactical street level however; I believe that control is tenuous at best. If the mentally ill Anti-FA / Hamas lover loses his s*** and and lights the match it may well spread beyond those who paid for the demonstrations control

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Man these people are younger, better looking, and more vibrant than all those dinosaurs that were at the RNC.

Top Bottom