• ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Make sure you let us know.....
    As of now, what I know comes from 2 sources.

CPD officer/personal friend... no suspicious bricks in places they should not be, but bricks are in construction sites (which are behind fencing). Lots of extra officers in from surrounding areas.

Commonwealth Edison security contractor, also a personal friend... on high alert, no vacations, extra shifts. So far nothing.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    So if I was planning a riot the maps are invaluable I would google earth and find the weak points. Then equip my crew with bolt cutters and wrecking bars ect. That would give us the ability to breach the fences.
    In addition any vehicles we could swipe run them into weak positions. A fuel tanker with a true believer would be a bonus.

So what would look like the main attack would be a ruse. To draw the defense away from other positions on the perimeter. Mass attack on a weak point and the DNC becomes the DNC disaster.

Along with the hoods burning should be a good show.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    So you are hoping there is violence that may put police, firemen and emergency responders lives in jeopardy.
    Those in Illinois are there by choice. They know the circumstances. Hard to toss concern that direction. If they feel democrats are worth protecting, then by all means, let them.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    So there's gonna be Nazis protesting on the streets of Chi*cago.

Where's the Blues Brothers when we need 'em?
    TO2Met.gif

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I forgot the fireworks Roman candles for the rank and file.

Then the big mortar types angled to hit the DNC building during Harries bid speech. In addition to hitting the entrance and exits causing mayhem.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    There is a protest going on now. Michigan Av & Wacker by the river.

A bunch of angry women, plus the LGBTQ+ crowd, are screaming unintelligibly about wanting love is love and to free Palestine, get Israel to stop defending itself, and body autonomy. They are yelling at Democrats, pledging to withhold their votes.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

A bunch of angry women, plus the LGBTQ+ crowd, are screaming unintelligibly about wanting love is love and to free Palestine, get Israel to stop defending itself, and body autonomy. They are yelling at Democrats, pledging to withhold their votes.

FREE PALESTINE!! (With the purchase of another Palestine of equal or greater value.)

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

I always get a kick out of homos supporting hamas.

Flash-hider

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    So you are hoping there is violence that may put police, firemen and emergency responders lives in jeopardy.
    For the past several decades the democrat party has brought the ultra-left radical types and fringe elements underneath their umbrella giving those groups cover to grow and fester into what they have become today. Four years ago, the democrat leadership was encouraging destructive actions because why. Fourteen years they were championing "occupy wall street." Skipping back 56 years ago to Chicago, Mayor Daley taught those youngsters who was still in control. The problem now for the democrat party is the youngsters are in control or to put it another way the inmates are running the democrat asylum.
    If there is violence in Chicago this week it is because of what the democrat party has evolved into. It may be a small percentage within the party responsible for this but what I see is the larger percentage of democrats supports this because they haven't been distancing their party from these groups, calling them out, condemning the destruction they create.
    What every happens in Chicago this week the democrat party owns it all because they have been encouraging it all.
    No, I don't want to see any first responders put in harm's way. But I have no faith that the Illinois judicial system will have their back either.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Z06
    Top Bottom