• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Brilliant idea....get a "to go" vasectomy at a protest.
    Where are you going to get frozen peas at? That area is a "food desert".
    How are you going to hold your sign, hold your peas, march, and bang your drum?
    That's a similar conundrum that I commented to @mom45 about the other day. ;)

TrueSeanamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 8, 2021
    Indiana
    Was watching the nbc coverage of the DNC for a few minutes. I don’t know what’s more amazing, their quantity or quality of lies. Also had to chuckle when I think it was upchuck Todd calling Biden a hero for “choosing” to step down. “Because most other people wouldn’t do that”. Then of course the usual BS of how Biden has created the most jobs in HISTORY! But they always gloss over the fact that those jobs were lost in the first place because of democrats shutting these peoples lives down. And then talking about how they need to do push Trump on abortion. I know these people are bloodthirsty lunatics, but if they live in a blue hellhole, they can murder their babies all day long with no legal repercussions.

Unfortunately I don’t think they plan on anything but winning this election whether by hook or by crook(s). And unfortunately there are more than enough useful idiots to make their win plausible in this country.

Guess we get to wait and see how screwed we are.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    CPD on the ground reporting a decent-sized perimeter breach resulting in a mass spill into the secure perimeter. A few hundred made it in before it could be secured. Longtime road supervisors calling it the worst planning they’ve ever seen. All days off have been cancelled and those calling off for medical have to see THREE doctors to get approved time off.

Eric66

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2024
    West Lafayette
    No. But I think the Police should say, "You want to defund us? Fine. We will call a sick out and let the city burn."
    The Firefighters and EMS people should also sick out. "If you don't want the police, then you don't want us. F*ck you."

The Democratic pols can then explain to their constituates why they let the city burn to the ground. Or they can just send in the social workers to bring things to order. <snicker>
    Unfortunately, those that would start those fires never seem to target their own homes and neighborhoods, so innocent people suffer.

There are lines between peacefully protesting, not-so-peacefully protesting and terrorism, and all 3 groups should be treated accordingly.

Peaceful: Protect that group who is exercising their rights.
    Not-so-peaceful (spitting at cops, throwing rocks, etc.): Less then lethal, arrest as needed.
    Terrorist (Setting buildings on fire, attacking civillians with weapons, etc.): Arrest if possible, live ammo if not.

Top Bottom