• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Unfortunately my eyes saw news reports this morning of Bidiot’s speech at the DNC last night and all the Democrap sheeples falling over each other heaping praise on him. Like AOC below.
    What a bunch of phony hypocrites! :toilet2:
    My eyes hurt so much that just seeing these libturd Democraps made me want to retch and vomit on them all! :ugh:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    My rioting prediction if way off. Not getting the turn out and violence I expected

1. Economy is so bad the protesters have to work.

2.Lbgtqaskx+ communities were told what a person from Gaza would do to them.

3. Laziest a$$ protesters.

4. Free abortions and getting neutered doesn’t leave time for protesting.

What am I missing?

Big lefty money bought the leadership of the groups.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Your update from CPD on the ground:

Yesterday’s perimeter breach was a probing trial run for heavier action later on in the week, presumably Thursday after all the big names are back in DC and police response will be tempered down without as much heavy-handedness. Intel guys and counterinsurgency dudes with plenty of GWOT time said they saw the exact same tactics during the summer of love and DurkaDurkaStan over the last 20 years. They said those who broke through were WAY too compliant and easily wrangled for it to be an actual penetration for the sake of an “attack.” Spotters and observers were located in the crowd and on the outskirts, with some Baofeng radios being seen.

The almost 300 cops who arrived there to assist CPD are sleeping at the Academy on cots. That building is fifty years old and the AC only works sporadically.

The National Guard (between 60 and 120 personnel) is deployed out of 35th Street, but are racking out on the 3rd floor (the bedbug floor) at HQ because the air conditioning at the Armory went out and internal temperatures soared to about 100 degrees, so they've been camping there ever since.

There was food being delivered from military contractors and the Guard, being military types, offered to share with the civilians working at HQ. The civilians started walking out with entire trays of food, and the guardsmen had to post security in the media room to restrict access to their own food.

And apparently Internal Affairs has set up more than half a dozen complaint booths around the UC where protesters can come directly to the booth to file complaints against officers who look at them sternly without having to be bothered to go down to the precinct to do so:

IMG_7292.jpeg

IMG_7293.jpeg

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    Your update from CPD on the ground:

Yesterday’s perimeter breach was a probing trial run for heavier action later on in the week, presumably Thursday after all the big names are back in DC and police response will be tempered down without as much heavy-handedness. Intel guys and counterinsurgency dudes with plenty of GWOT time said they saw the exact same tactics during the summer of love and DurkaDurkaStan over the last 20 years. They said those who broke through were WAY too compliant and easily wrangled for it to be an actual penetration for the sake of an “attack.” Spotters and observers were located in the crowd and on the outskirts, with some Baofeng radios being seen.

The almost 300 cops who arrived there to assist CPD are sleeping at the Academy on cots. That building is fifty years old and the AC only works sporadically.

The National Guard (between 60 and 120 personnel) is deployed out of 35th Street, but are racking out on the 3rd floor (the bedbug floor) at HQ because the air conditioning at the Armory went out and internal temperatures soared to about 100 degrees, so they've been camping there ever since.

There was food being delivered from military contractors and the Guard, being military types, offered to share with the civilians working at HQ. The civilians started walking out with entire trays of food, and the guardsmen had to post security in the media room to restrict access to their own food.

And apparently Internal Affairs has set up more than half a dozen complaint booths around the UC where protesters can come directly to the booth to file complaints against officers who look at them sternly without having to be bothered to go down to the precinct to do so:

View attachment 374455

View attachment 374456
    It looks like you are doing copy and paste from popular blogs like Second City Cop. It might be nice to give them credit for the stories they are publishing. https://secondcitycop.blogspot.com/

Sphinx313

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 2, 2020
    Central

This speech was horrible. "I was poor, my dad had cancer, we were going to be evicted, and I thought to myself...NEW YORK NEEDS ANOTHER DEMOCRAT LIKE ME to fix this."

Fix what? **** that 50% of the country is going through at any time? "We need real wages for cashiers and bartenders." Okay.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    My rioting prediction if way off. Not getting the turn out and violence I expected

1. Economy is so bad the protesters have to work.

2.Lbgtqaskx+ communities were told what a person from Gaza would do to them.

3. Laziest a$$ protesters.

4. Free abortions and getting neutered doesn’t leave time for protesting.

What am I missing?
    You may be onto something there. I saw either a well disguised fedboi, or someone lazy beyond imagination.

Dude successfully breaches the perimeter by lifting a 3-4' section of the fencing up and over the jersey barrier making a hole. He and others stood there for a minute like "OK, now what?"
    THen they cut back to the news report.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    According to CBS News, at least one nauseatingly familiar face will be speaking on Tuesday, and that’s card-carrying RINO Adam Kinzinger.

Former White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham is one such official, and she’s made her purpose crystal clear.

Trump’s former national security advisor Olivia Troye will also be speaking out against Trump

Top Bottom