• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    Kamaltoe is like Hillary, unlikable, and of questionable morals, and skills. She will screw us as much as she did Willie Brown, we just don’t get the happy ending…

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Parents of GAZA hostages calling for release of hostages at the Podium right now.

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Parents of GAZA hostages calling for release of hostages at the Podium right now.

Wouldn’t you want your family released if they were held against their will? Held by a bunch of cowards that hide behind and among children and women.

Didn’t we all ask for the release of Paul Whelan, I know I did.

Just a question, where were the parents born and raised? ……You’re watching, you know.

Oops another question, where was the hostage (singular) born and raised? ……Again you know.

Very simple questions, they only require simple answers, don’t want to argue. But I’m curious to hear your simple answer.

What should America do if you or yours are ever in the exact same situation? After all each and every one is a born in the U.S.A. American. Parents and hostage. Simple question.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Wouldn’t you want your family released if they were held against their will? Held by a bunch of cowards that hide behind and among children and women.

Didn’t we all ask for the release of Paul Whelan, I know I did.

Just a question, where were the parents born and raised? ……You’re watching, you know.

Oops another question, where was the hostage (singular) born and raised? ……Again you know.

Very simple questions, they only require simple answers, don’t want to argue. But I’m curious to hear your simple answer.

What should America do if you or yours are ever in the exact same situation? After all each and every one is a born in the U.S.A. American. Parents and hostage. Simple question.

I do not trust state to protect or save my loved ones, my property or myself.

Naturally, your trust and even your expectations may vary.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Z06
    Top Bottom