• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Oh, a pejorative for those one doesn't agree with. I guess it's the tried and true "if you don't like what people are saying, insult them." Certainly Trump-ish.

Just a pejorative for those one doesn't agree with? Pfft. It's not like he called them fascists, or racists, or misogynists. It is indeed a pejorative but it has a meaning much more specific than merely referring to those one doesn't agree with. It refers to people on the radical left with whom one doesn't agree with.

For example, you know you're a moon if you drive a Prius and middle finger everyone who drives a big SUV. You know you're a moonbat if you think Nancy Pelosi is doing Mother Earth's work. You know you're a moonbat if you think the people who pay taxes are freeloaders and the people who live off other people's taxes are society's upstanding citizens. You know you're a moonbat if you think "freedom of speech" means you get to use government to shut down people you disagree with.

I can think of stronger pejoratives for those people but people have complained my posts contain too many asterisks.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I guess it's the tried and true "if you don't like what people are saying, insult them." Certainly Trump-ish.

Ben Carson, great doctor, but apparently a stone cold idiot when figuring out the difference between slaves and immigrants.

Completely intended to be an insult.

2lafx5c.jpg

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Hmm, I wonder how Trump feels about his decision to fire Comey now that a special counsel has been assigned.

How ironic would it be.

The guy that acts and talks as though he's above the law gets a job that puts him in a unique position of being above more laws than most but screws it up so bad the law finally gets him.

Personally I think he would resign first because losing just isn't an option for this guy.

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Hmm, I wonder how Trump feels about his decision to fire Comey now that a special counsel has been assigned.

How ironic would it be.

The guy that acts and talks as though he's above the law gets a job that puts him in a unique position of being above more laws than most but screws it up so bad the law finally gets him.

Personally I think he would resign first because losing just isn't an option for this guy.

You appear to be assuming that you know the outcome.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I wish someone would take away Trump's Twitter account. Used to be open mouth, insert foot. Now you just send a tweet and get your foot shoved down your throat. He seems to be his own worst enemy. He also can't seem to see that being president of the country is not the same as being president of a major corporation.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    You appear to be assuming that you know the outcome.

I don't, but there a good number of things being reported that make it seem that there was something very improper and very possibly against the law. By the way it wasn't the break in that got Nixon in trouble it was the cover up. It appears that Trump for some reason didn't want the investigation of Flynn to go forward and months later was pissed about the whole Russian investigation and then fired Comey. These are not typical actions of someone who's acting above board or in accordance wIt's the law. Flynn and his whole circumstance is getting more and more suspicious all the time,

if he's innocent he's innocent but he certainly screwed up incredibly bad by firing Comey. He and his White House initially used the Deputy Attorney General as the scape goat. So now instead of just the congress investigating you, you now invited a special counsel with a wide range of authority and ability to find you guilty of something. Stupid, incredibly stupid move. He screwed up BIG LEAGUE!!!

What, no Tweets??

Lawyer up is the best advice anyone could give you Mr. President.

This may take a while but either way I guess we shall see.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I don't, but there a good number of things being reported that make it seem that there was something very improper and very possibly against the law. By the way it wasn't the break in that got Nixon in trouble it was the cover up. It appears that Trump for some reason didn't want the investigation of Flynn to go forward and months later was pissed about the whole Russian investigation and then fired Comey. These are not typical actions of someone who's acting above board or in accordance wIt's the law. Flynn and his whole circumstance is getting more and more suspicious all the time,

if he's innocent he's innocent but he certainly screwed up incredibly bad by firing Comey. He and his White House initially used the Deputy Attorney General as the scape goat. So now instead of just the congress investigating you, you now invited a special counsel with a wide range of authority and ability to find you guilty of something. Stupid, incredibly stupid move. He screwed up BIG LEAGUE!!!

What, no Tweets??

Lawyer up is the best advice anyone could give you Mr. President.

This may take a while but either way I guess we shall see.

In the fact that Comey was an obvious incompetent and was going to be fired eventually I do not see an issue.
    If there was anything at all in this Russian thing or any of the other endless crap the media is spewing out on a daily basis there would already have been a lynch mob of lefty progressive Trump haters lined up with pitch forks and torches.

Oh.............wait, they already are they just have no real evidence to push this ridiculous agenda.

I have no Trump full size cut out. I am not a dyed in the wool blind supporter. I just want to see the system used not as a tool for revenge from the anger over getting thumped in an obviously rigged election. The media is at war with no ammo.

Pull up some "Real" evidence passed "An annonomouse source" and then lets get after this. Past that the world is being twisted up in knots and we are focusing on a man that was used as a tool to let the wicked witch continue her quest for absolute power. Let him go. There are so many more important things to be dealt with right now. The Mainstream machine is doing it's thing. Again.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    In the fact that Comey was an obvious incompetent and was going to be fired eventually I do not see an issue.
    If there was anything at all in this Russian thing or any of the other endless crap the media is spewing out on a daily basis there would already have been a lynch mob of lefty progressive Trump haters lined up with pitch forks and torches.

Oh.............wait, they already are they just have no real evidence to push this ridiculous agenda.

I have no Trump full size cut out. I am not a dyed in the wool blind supporter. I just want to see the system used not as a tool for revenge from the anger over getting thumped in an obviously rigged election. The media is at war with no ammo.

Pull up some "Real" evidence passed "An annonomouse source" and then lets get after this. Past that the world is being twisted up in knots and we are focusing on a man that was used as a tool to let the wicked witch continue her quest for absolute power. Let him go. There are so many more important things to be dealt with right now. The Mainstream machine is doing it's thing. Again.

No, there's really not, unless you simply don't believe the allegations. The idea of a foreign power working to undermine our elections, with the help of Americans involved in the political process is a very big deal.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    No, there's really not, unless you simply don't believe the allegations. The idea of a foreign power working to undermine our elections, with the help of Americans involved in the political process is a very big deal.

Yes it is. But it has to have left a trail. Are our nerds not sharper than their nerds. I use the term in a good way as I know some pretty awesome nerds. Pull up a trail of crumbs that actually lead somewhere.
    I may be a bit cynical but do any of you think this is something new. Really.
    Heck people they had "O" dead to rights colluding with Putin. No lynch mobs.

In all of this people are again being redirected away from other issues we need to be looking at. Comey was a hack. It is obvious. His being fired will just put another Hack in that chair. Comey was "O"s guy and even the Clintons had a hold on his strings. His being gone will not change much in the big picture.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central

So why did Trump ask Comey to stop the Flynn investigation. These, those, and that too we may find out as well. We'll see

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    As with any sitting POTUS there will always be scandal. Always.

And as with most there will be an investigation. So even as much as I detest Trump and would like to believe the worst and hope he's thrown out on his ass or resign to keep his winning status we'll all just have to wait and see what they find.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    And as with most there will be an investigation. So even as much as I detest Trump and would like to believe the worst and hope he's thrown out on his ass or resign to keep his winning status we'll all just have to wait and see what they find.

This is another indicator of the divide we have in this country. There has always been one but now it is front line. Hate is freely expressed. Disgust is the word of the day. Social media has given many an anonomouse power never seen before. Word of mouth false narrative over substance and fact.
    This has been escalating for years now. I am not one to dress as a Ninja and smack non-like thinkers with a bike lock but this is becoming the norm. Express your rage even if there is nothing to be enraged about. It feeds on itself.

Again, Trump is not my guy but in the light of what we were forced to deal with he is a prince. JMHO and that may change if any real facts are put forth.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    This is another indicator of the divide we have in this country. There has always been one but now it is front line. Hate is freely expressed. Disgust is the word of the day. Social media has given many an anonomouse power never seen before. Word of mouth false narrative over substance and fact.
    This has been escalating for years now. I am not one to dress as a Ninja and smack non-like thinkers with a bike lock but this is becoming the norm. Express your rage even if there is nothing to be enraged about. It feeds on itself.

Again, Trump is not my guy but in the light of what we were forced to deal with he is a prince. JMHO and that may change if any real facts are put forth.

Good point and although Trump didn't start it he certainly had a lot to do with raising the bar far and beyond what anyone else had ever dared to do.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Dddreees = modern day Captain Ahab, this time in leftist garb

And what about the few Republicans at this point that also find fault with Trump, are they leftist as well? As much as you would like to believe that only a leftist could find fault with your boy there are some reasonable people on the right that find some very serious reasons to find fault with someone so flawed.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    No, there's really not, unless you simply don't believe the allegations. The idea of a foreign power working to undermine our elections...

Yup, the Russians tried to affect our elections and everyone elses as well. 2016 wasn't an outlier in this respect. The fact that Putin thought he could do so with utter impunity is evidence of Obama's total impotence on foreign policy. Putin pwn'ed Obama like a rube left, right and center on the world stage. Why should this have been any different in his thought process?

By the way. Clinton's email server was a JOKE!!! It isn't a question of who hacked it... the easier question, and shorter answer, was who didn't?

...with the help of Americans involved in the political process is a very big deal.

Please, tell us ONE person who colluded with Russians to affect the election and how? Even the one possible lead from the trashy pee-memo turned out to be someone else with the same last name.

Perhaps VP Pence emailed Russian hackers and told them Podesta's email password was "password"?

I'd like to associate myself with these remarks! Well said.

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bball4life1234
    Top Bottom