• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    My unnamed anonymous sources tell me that Chuck Schummer was convicted as a pedophile in a juvenile court 50 some-odd years ago.
    Since it was a juvenile court, the records were sealed, and not to be publicized.

My unnamed anonymous sources also tell me that Nancy Pelosi has been implicated in the death of Vince Foster.

Naturally, to protect the integrity of my sources, I MUST honor their requests to remain anonymous.

So, why can't I have anonymous sources, and be taken seriously?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Saying "we have intel about ISIS planting bombs in laptop computers and the expected casualty numbers, etc etc" is quite another matter.

How dare Trump share such a double secret, triple stamped piece of intel.........without asking CNN.

wciqed.jpg

First on CNN: New terrorist laptop bombs may evade airport security, intel sources say - CNNPolitics.com

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    How Do We Undermine Trump With Trump Voters?
    During a media panel called 92Y on Monday night, CNN "Reliable Sources" host Brian Stelter and a panel guest unwittingly exposed a major objective for the anti-Trump media.

Stelter was moderating a panel discussion with British journalist Harold Evans, Time magazine's Nancy Gibbs, and the infamous Dan Rather.
    Stelter, discussing the Washington Post story on disclosures to Russian officials, asked Rather if Trump is "competent to be president."
    Rather called the behavior described by The Post as "dangerously reckless."
    Evans, the editor of The Sunday Times from 1967 to 1981, then asked: "How do we get the Trump voter to believe it?"
    The admission of that goal, tweeted by Stelter, brought an immediate rebuke from Amy Walter, editor of the Cook Political Report.
    "That's not job of media," tweeted Walter. "Job is to give info and facts not to MAKE anyone believe/behave certain way."

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    During a media panel called 92Y on Monday night, CNN "Reliable Sources" host Brian Stelter and a panel guest unwittingly exposed a major objective for the anti-Trump media.
    Stelter was moderating a panel discussion with British journalist Harold Evans, Time magazine's Nancy Gibbs, and the infamous Dan Rather.
    Stelter, discussing the Washington Post story on disclosures to Russian officials, asked Rather if Trump is "competent to be president."
    Evans, the editor of The Sunday Times from 1967 to 1981, then asked: "How do we get the Trump voter to believe it?"
    The admission of that goal, tweeted by Stelter, brought an immediate rebuke from Amy Walter, editor of the Cook Political Report.
    "That's not job of media," tweeted Walter. "Job is to give info and facts not to MAKE anyone believe/behave certain way."

What we know about it for sure is that Trump did reveal the information. We know what he revealed, and to whom. We don't actually know the context. It was reported that it was "boasting", but there's no reason to believe that this is true. It's hearsay leaked by someone. It's reckless if he said it while boasting. It's not reckless if he meant to convey that information. If it's true that the Israelis said they don't care if it was revealed--they had to deal with 8 years of Obama leaking their intelligence to thwart Israel's actions against Iran--I don't see this revelation as being as big a story as they're making it.

The real story is how ineptly the Trump administration is handling it. He sends the NSA chief out to deny it. Then he tweets the next morning that he did it, just because he can. WTF? If he was going to cop to it, why did he send the NSA chief out to give that half-assed excuse?

But anyway, the point is, the media being part of #RESIST makes them as unreliable as any biased partisan.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central

Although they may not have been 100% truthful and honest things certainly seemed a whole lot better when there were only three network news agencies which lost and not made money with their news networks. Sadly long gone are those days.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    You're a typical left-wing groupie, desperate for attention.

Did I hit a nerve?

Odd how this President Tweets and Bullies everybody on everything yet things seem to be getting rather too hot for him and his stooges to handle now. What an incompetent bunch they are.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Did I hit a nerve?

Odd how this President Tweets and Bullies everybody on everything yet things seem to be getting rather too hot for him and his stooges to handle now. What an incompetent bunch they are.

Yeah, get back with me about all that when you can reasonably excuse your precious Hillary putting thousands of classified documents on an unsecured private server in her basement.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Yeah, get back with me about all that when you can reasonably excuse your precious Hillary putting thousands of classified documents on an unsecured private server in her basement.

She's not my precious anything and I'm no Hilary supporter. I just see Trump and say OMG!! What was anybody thinking? In fact it seems most were asleep. What did people really expect to get with him? Well chaos is what you asked for and stupid, dangerous chaos is what you got.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    She's not my precious anything and I'm no Hilary supporter. I just see Trump and say OMG!! What was anybody thinking? In fact it seems most were asleep. What did people really expect to get with him? Well chaos is what you asked for and stupid, dangerous chaos is what you got.

Okay, so you're a Bernie voter, which makes you judgment even more questionable.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

1r4s9t.jpg

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Did I hit a nerve?

Eh, if he felt Trump was pressuring him to drop the investigation, his correct action would have been to resign, citing the reason in his resignation letter, and report the obstruction of justice to the DoJ. If Trump were intent on halting Comey's investigation, al a Watergate, why wait 3 months to fire Comey? That's a "crap ton" of investigating under the bridge if that were his purpose.

Nah, this'll wash out as just Comey's boo-hoo over getting fired, which was long, long overdue. Like July 6th, 2016 overdue.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Eh, if he felt Trump was pressuring him to drop the investigation, his correct action would have been to resign, citing the reason in his resignation letter, and report the obstruction of justice to the DoJ. If Trump were intent on halting Comey's investigation, al a Watergate, why wait 3 months to fire Comey? That's a "crap ton" of investigating under the bridge if that were his purpose.

Nah, this'll wash out as just Comey's boo-hoo over getting fired, which was long, long overdue. Like July 6th, 2016 overdue.

I think you right that the right course of action if it had happened is that Comey should have resigned. But it still doesn't mean this didn't happen.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I think you right that the right course of action if it had happened is that Comey should have resigned. But it still doesn't mean this didn't happen.

More than likely it did happen. Comey from my understanding, while a bad decision-maker, has never been characterized as a liar..... Trump on the other hand, has issues with the truth. If you're going to ask a reasonable person who, generally over the course of their lifetimes, is the more believable between the two, I think most would say Comey without a second thought.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bball4life1234
    Top Bottom