• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Things seem to be escalating quickly or maybe I am just not paying attention like I thought I was.

My guess: Putin puts some fear into Americans. Trump capitalizes on it, influences people they'd rather have him at the helm than Clinton when it comes to dealing with Russia.

Real threat? Maybe not... maybe just Russia continuing to do what they can to help Trump.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    My guess: Putin puts some fear into Americans. Trump capitalizes on it, influences people they'd rather have him at the helm than Clinton when it comes to dealing with Russia.

Real threat? Maybe not... maybe just Russia continuing to do what they can to help Trump.

The only reason Russia is flipping out is that hillary keeps restating that she is going to implement a no fly zone in syria along with removing assad from power. Not to mention we keep funding and arming ISIS in the region, playing the same game we did in Afghanistan. The rest of the world sees it, the rest of the world has to live with it, US media just lies and pretends that ISIS is nothing but freedom fighters as long as they're getting our money and weapons.

Hillary is promising war with Russia as part of her campaign.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Yes it's all about Trump with you. You're obsessed. Couldn't possibly anything else. :rolleyes:

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I posted this last night in another thread might give some interesting information.

If the Russians are preparing for war they will start by pulling back citizens to the motherland it is a funny Russian trait.

Russia would want to pick a fight where we would be extended geographically and away from main NATO countries.
    Russia would want a quick series of battles then sue for peace to prevent a wider war.
    Do not underestimate the Russian military they have had a unlimited amount of intel on the US since 2001 in the Middle East.
    They have used that intel to form battle plans that will exploit the US weaknesses.
    I have worked with several East European Armies Poland, Ukraine, Moldavia.
    The Russian are hard as nails they train very realistically one factor is they will train once a month with no modern GPS, radios, radar, night vision.
    If that doesn't impress you I was a a dinner with a Russian unit and they passed around a skull full of vodka that you took a drink out of. The skull was of the last German soldier that unit had killed in 1945 they had a picture of him smiling before they shot him.

Not politicly correct bunch of guys

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    This was foretold back before we ever even went into Iraq.

jVc9Gd6.jpg

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Oh, I think it was foretold long before that

"And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon". Revelation 16:16

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    I posted this last night in another thread might give some interesting information.

If the Russians are preparing for war they will start by pulling back citizens to the motherland it is a funny Russian trait.

Russia would want to pick a fight where we would be extended geographically and away from main NATO countries.
    Russia would want a quick series of battles then sue for peace to prevent a wider war.
    Do not underestimate the Russian military they have had a unlimited amount of intel on the US since 2001 in the Middle East.
    They have used that intel to form battle plans that will exploit the US weaknesses.
    I have worked with several East European Armies Poland, Ukraine, Moldavia.
    The Russian are hard as nails they train very realistically one factor is they will train once a month with no modern GPS, radios, radar, night vision.
    If that doesn't impress you I was a a dinner with a Russian unit and they passed around a skull full of vodka that you took a drink out of. The skull was of the last German soldier that unit had killed in 1945 they had a picture of him smiling before they shot him.

Not politicly correct bunch of guys

Proof of wicked training.

[video=youtube;rI01qKAqYts]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI01qKAqYts[/video]

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    A better explanation to the "Russians Abroad" articles

A Russian tabloid, znak.com, published an article saying that, according to five unnamed government employees, there is a feeling in the top layers of Russian leadership that government employees should not school their kids abroad because it's bad PR. They are encouraged to bring them back to Russia, and those who don't get the message should not expect to be promoted.
    Whether that is true is not known, it's a tabloid, and it's the only source.
    But in any case there is no recent order by Putin to do anything.

Your tabloids picked this up and have a field day with it. Don't read tabloids.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I got on at 0300 or so and the body was already hidden and the blood had been mopped up

Was he anti-Clinton? Perhaps he committed suicide

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Remember those scenes in The Day After where the peeps in Kansas are just going about their daily life and then you see the missiles rise up out of the silos. You'll know when it starts, and mercifully probably not have that much time to think about it before the arrival of the first incoming

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    The US and Russia could fight a limited war along the lines of a Falkland conflict. NATO would standby along with the rest of the world and watch. This could be fought with out nuclear weapons and may involve the Iranians they are closer than most would believe.
    The Army and Marine air defense systems have been depleted over the years they really have not been needed since WW2 or Korea.
    In the 80's it was common to see the Vulcan systems and other ADA all over the place to counter the Soviet threat. Now ADA is almost non existent.
    The Russians have expanded ADA capabilities and modernized them to counter our air power. We are accustomed to overwhelming an enemy air power in a matter of days not so much with the Russians.
    I could go on for days about this stuff BLUF.
    The Russian tactically believe that people die in war and losses are going to happen you replace the losses and keep fighting. Our media would have a heart attack if we lost 5,000 service members in a day.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Curious, when do you think it started? 9/11? The first WTC attack in 1993?

I know you didn't ask this of me...but the world has always been at war, there is never a time when it hasn't. Maybe there where times when the major powers of the era were not involved but someone, somewhere has always been at it. Is there any time on the Dark Continent when the tribes have not been at each others throats? In the middle east? War seems to be our stasis, not the oddity.

Now, we may be moving towards a notable time when major powers decide to hash it up and make something for the history books to take note of. If so, then we shall be living (or dying) in interesting times.

Top Bottom