• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Obama: 'We will not accept Russia's occupation and illegal annexation of Crimea, or any part of Ukraine'

He's writing a lot of checks in Ukraine that he has no intention of covering.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Wow - I didn't pick up on that. NOW he's complaining about Crimea? Dude, that's a fait accompli.

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    My son has a buddy that is in the service, which I won't divulge. They were told to stop any drinking/partying and such as they could be moving out soon. Guess where he hinted to...:noway: We have no business messing around in Russia's backyard anymore than we would/should tolerate them in ours.

OneShotFOGE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Lafayette, Indiana
    My son has a buddy that is in the service, which I won't divulge. They were told to stop any drinking/partying and such as they could be moving out soon. Guess where he hinted to...:noway: We have no business messing around in Russia's backyard anymore than we would/should tolerate them in ours.

Iraq. Obama mentioned this in an address yesterday. The air campaign is already underway.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/08/w...ears-white-house-says.html?smid=tw-share&_r=1

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    The Ukrainian soldiers were pretty certain the "cease fire" wasn't going to last. Looks like they were right.

[video=youtube_share;Fra4zrv_KfI]http://youtu.be/Fra4zrv_KfI[/video]

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    An(other) escalation:
    BBC News - Russia reduces gas exports to Poland
    Russia's gas supplies to Poland have dropped by 45%, Poland's state gas firm PGNiG says, amid tensions over Ukraine.
    The news came just hours after Poland stopped providing gas to Ukraine through "reverse-flow" pipelines.
    The Russian gas volumes were 24% lower on Tuesday and 20% lower on Monday, according to PGNiG. That shortfall prompted Poland to halt reverse-flow.

Top Bottom