• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Why is this an issue now? When Russia went into Georgia republicans werent calling for us to get involved at all. Whats changed besides the president?
    Do you not understand the difference between what our capabilities can or should be versus what we should do? Plus I think you're a little muddled on your history as goes the Georgia conflict versus the current situation in the Ukraine.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Do you not understand the difference between what our capabilities can or should be versus what we should do? Plus I think you're a little muddled on your history as goes the Georgia conflict versus the current situation in the Ukraine.

The conflict themselves were different but the talk was similar, "Russia wont just stop with Georgia." Russia also ddnt leave Georgia because of any reason provided by the US. Maybe that was the test and we didnt react militarilly (or at all far as i can remember) so Putin knows we wont now.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    The conflict themselves were different but the talk was similar, "Russia wont just stop with Georgia." Russia also ddnt leave Georgia because of any reason provided by the US. Maybe that was the test and we didnt react militarilly (or at all far as i can remember) so Putin knows we wont now.
    Um, I seem to recall that a large portion of that conflict was sparked by us considering giving Georgia NATO membership?

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Russia also carved off a piece of Georgia in their conflict. South Ossetia now belongs to Russia. Sort of like Crimea. I'm really trying to remember what we did back then. No sanctions. Nope. Maybe a stern letter? Probably. But certainly no more than that.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    And yet...actions are being taken that are getting the attention of the Russian business community. And more may well be on the way. At least they're doing something.

If I need to dig a ditch and choose to use a spoon, indeed, I am "doing something." It may even be said that I am "making progress," "moving in the right direction" and even "look how far we've come."

But, is that really the most effective way to do it?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    If I need to dig a ditch and choose to use a spoon, indeed, I am "doing something." It may even be said that I am "making progress," "moving in the right direction" and even "look how far we've come."

But, is that really the most effective way to do it?

Im sure it will be more effective than the nothing ive seen recommended here

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Im sure it will be more effective than the nothing ive seen recommended here

Indeed. You can dig a ditch with a spoon. And if you need a ditch, a spoon sized ditch may be better than no ditch.

I'm just saying it isn't the smartest way to do what you want to do.

And Instagram as a spy network. hahahaha

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Their finding mass graves in the areas where the Russian separatists have been driven out. Looks like they've been busy during their takeover.

[h=1]Russian Roulette (Dispatch 63)[/h] July 31, 2014 | 4:29 pm On July 24, 14 bodies were exhumed from a burial site in Sloviansk. The victims were civilians, all of whom are believed to have been killed by pro-Russia separatists when they were occupying the area. According to Ukrainian officials, there are roughly 300 people missing in Sloviansk, and mass and individual graves are consistently being found.
    VICE News correspondent Simon Ostrovsky investigated what may have been behind these murders, traveling to the mass grave site near Sloviansk as the bodies were being unearthed. He also met up with journalist Chris Miller, who found signed death warrants and proof that the separatists were operating under their own form of martial law while controlling Sloviansk.

[video=youtube_share;UBsEkF_GY0E]http://youtu.be/UBsEkF_GY0E[/video]

Warning: The video contains some graphic footage.

Henry

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Athome
    Does this mean the man boy will be issuing a stern statement and wagging finger between fundraising stumps? Putin must be pissing down his pant leg.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Does this mean the man boy will be issuing a stern statement and wagging finger between fundraising stumps? Putin must be pissing down his pant leg.

So, you've yet to give us the Henry Policy and let us know what he's supposed to be doing. I, for one cannot wait to hear it.

As for Obama boy, he's already doing more than Bush did when the Russians carved off a part of Georgia.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    But there are some members here who would have you believe that this was a false flag operation because the peaceful Russians would never do this to civilians.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    But there are some members here who would have you believe that this was a false flag operation because the peaceful Russians would never do this to civilians.

Really? Cant say that ive seen a single post tbat agrees with that but... i undoubtedly missed some, though im sure you would have quoted it had it been true

Henry

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Athome
    Rand Paul paraphrased Reagan saying, "Don't mistake our reluctance for war for a lack of resolve."

Anyone the world over can see clearly that the man boy has no resolve for anything other than his own self promotion and self preservation. Putin sees it. I suspect to him it is crystal clear. He is exploiting it accordingly.

The man boy has zero comprehension of peace through strength. As a result, he is viewed by the world as a clown and properly so.

Justus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 21, 2008
    not in Indy
    Looks like the Russian military may be getting ready to invade Ukraine:

"Lysenko also said Kyiv has received reports of Russian forces gathering at areas some five kilometers from Ukraine's eastern border.
    Lysenko said those reports included claims that farmers in Russian areas along Ukraine's border were instructed to gather their harvests by August 3"

More Human Remains Recovered At MH17 Crash Site Amid More Fighting

Henry

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Athome
    Maybe Putin will do it while Barry has his candy ass parked at Martha's Vineyard...in order to avoid a stern talking to.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom