• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    IF the U.S. is going to send troops en mass to the Ukraine, we should ONLY send Obama voters. Surely, at least ONE person that voted for that incompetent subversive has something between their legs? :dunno:

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    The Russian apologists will be along soon to say that we should blow kisses and think of unicorns since the Russians are just trying to bring peace and prosperity to everyone.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    The Russian apologists will be along soon to say that we should blow kisses and think of unicorns since the Russians are just trying to bring peace and prosperity to everyone.
    Oh, and don't forget some gibberish about neo-Nazis.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Glad our allies Svboda are doing so well.Here is a video that started the majority of support for an independent Donestk this event took place on 4/10/2014 and was posted online yesterday by Svoboda parliament members. Durísimas imágenes: Nazis ucranianos le cortan el cuello al ex jefe de la policía de Donetsk delante de su esposa | laRepublica.es

I guess going into the chief of polices house and slitting his neck and raping his wife while filming it will tend to rile the locals and lets not forget the classy touch of playing the national anthem of Ukraine in the background of the video.

Translated by Google.
    Ukrainian Nazis , known as Svoboda the square where they began the coup , appearing in a video made ​​public yesterday where , cut the throat of the former police chief of Donetsk in front of his own wife, who screams helplessly as her husband murdered in her presence later she is raped, accompanied by the anthem of Ukraine in the back ground.

The harsh images contrast sharply with the false appearance that still provide the media of NATO on the Ukrainian government , and who are really murderers.

Sure am glad we are supporting Svoboda.
    I am sure the Svoboda supporters and those who hate ethnic Russian's will be along shortly to support this.After all they where just Russian.

You tube still has the video up in part,where they break into the bedroom and slit his neck with his wife screaming.The rest of the video has been taken down.Just go to youtube and search police chief of Donetsk and see our "allies" first hand.It is a good thing no Neo Nazi's are beating presidential candidates prior to the new elections.
    http://www.libertyroundtable.com/2014/04/22/natos-pet-nazis-savage-ukrainian-presidential-candidate/

Ukrainian presidential candidate Oleg Tsarev
    was savagely beaten outside a TV studio after an interview for the Ukrainian talk show, ‘Svoboda Slova.’ The studio was apparently surrounded by armed men in masks earlier, preventing Tsarev from leaving after the interview. When he did finally emerge, masked men with Svoboda Neo-Nazi “Wolfsangel” armbands began throwing objects at, choking, and physically beating Tsarev.They where polite enough to post a video of the beating on Youtube.
    Must be the Russian propaganda...yea that is it.

Last edited:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Here is a video that started the majority of support for an independent Donestk this event took place on 4/10/2014 and was posted online yesterday by Svoboda parliament members. Durísimas imágenes: Nazis ucranianos le cortan el cuello al ex jefe de la policía de Donetsk delante de su esposa | laRepublica.es

I guess going into the chief of polices house and slitting his neck and raping his wife while filming it will tend to rile the locals and lets not forget the classy touch of playing the national anthem of Ukraine in the background of the video.

Smokingman - I certainly understand that emotions are high and there are cultural complexities involved in the region, but there are some factual issues that are problematic in your post.

1) I noticed that the police chief is not named in your post, and my Spanish is worse than my Russian, but I don't think he is named in that Spanish site. Regardless, according to multiple sources the Ukrainian police chief was made to resign by Russian militants on April 13, which is after the date you posted. So, unless there's a mistaken identity, he could not have been murdered on April 10.

One example link:
    Israel News - Police Chief In Ukrainain City Of Donetsk Resigns - JerusalemOnline
    Along with the recent unrest in the nearby city of Slaviansk, Donetsk's police chief announced that he had decided to accept the demand of the Pro-Russian demonstrators and resign.

By the way, I believe the police chief that resigned was Kostiantyn Pozhydayev.

2) In the video, and stills taken from it, there do not appear to be any insignia. Not that it matters much. When the police station was ransacked, uniforms and firearms were taken. There was the Ukrainian "riot police" (aka stormtroopers) the Berkut, which had been under the control of the pro-Russian Yanukovych.

Uniformed Men Occupy Donetsk Police HQ : NPR

Witnesses said the men who entered the police building in Donetsk were wearing the uniforms of the Berkut, the feared riot police squad that was disbanded in February after Yanukovych's ouster.

3) The whole incident begs the questions, why would pro-Ukrainian forces murder and rape the pro-Ukrainian former police chief and his wife? They probably wouldn't. But, the Russians might. And, they might play the Ukrainian national anthem in the background, too.

Finally, there does not appear to be any other online reference to Pozhydayev's murder, other than speculation about that video. However, there are multiple accounts of atrocities by pro-Russian militants.

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just saying you might be.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Smokingman - I certainly understand that emotions are high and there are cultural complexities involved in the region, but there are some factual issues that are problematic in your post.

1) I noticed that the police chief is not named in your post, and my Spanish is worse than my Russian, but I don't think he is named in that Spanish site. Regardless, according to multiple sources the Ukrainian police chief was made to resign by Russian militants on April 13, which is after the date you posted. So, unless there's a mistaken identity, he could not have been murdered on April 10.

One example link:
    Israel News - Police Chief In Ukrainain City Of Donetsk Resigns - JerusalemOnline

By the way, I believe the police chief that resigned was Kostiantyn Pozhydayev.

2) In the video, and stills taken from it, there do not appear to be any insignia. Not that it matters much. When the police station was ransacked, uniforms and firearms were taken. There was the Ukrainian "riot police" (aka stormtroopers) the Berkut, which had been under the control of the pro-Russian Yanukovych.

Uniformed Men Occupy Donetsk Police HQ : NPR

3) The whole incident begs the questions, why would pro-Ukrainian forces murder and rape the pro-Ukrainian former police chief and his wife? They probably wouldn't. But, the Russians might. And, they might play the Ukrainian national anthem in the background, too.

Finally, there does not appear to be any other online reference to Pozhydayev's murder, other than speculation about that video. However, there are multiple accounts of atrocities by pro-Russian militants.

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just saying you might be.

Stop using facts that get in the way of sensationalism please.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Here's an interesting twist:
    BBC News - IMF approves $17bn Ukraine bailout package

That $17B, with $3B immediately available, and additional loan guarantees for money straight from the US... that's a big chunk of change. Now, it is probably 1/5 of what Ukraine probable needs, but it does put some skin in the game.

The problem is (as ever) the strings that are attached. "The loan is dependent on strict economic reforms, including raising taxes and energy prices." Those kind of austerity provisions may actually encourage people to ask for Russian help. The Crimean is getting a huge budget from Russia, which will actually subsidize things like energy prices. So, in what is now typical of US foreign policy, in trying to do something "right," we may actually push harder the other way.

Amateurs.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Meanwhile In Donetsk.... "It's Getting Ugly Here" - Live Feed | Zero Hedge

Donetsk live feed.
    *Edit.Apparently military and Riot police from Kiev had taken the building from the separatist,the separatist have retaken control.The flags burning in front of the building are Svoboda and Svoboda arm bands.

Ukraine — Pro-Russian gunmen extended their control over eastern Ukraine on Wednesday without encountering resistance, as the country’s acting president admitted that police and security forces were either “helpless” to prevent the unrest or actively colluding with separatist rebels.

http://westhawaiitoday.com/news/nat...urity-forces-helpless-stop-separatists-spread

Last edited:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Meanwhile In Donetsk.... "It's Getting Ugly Here" - Live Feed | Zero Hedge

Donetsk live feed.
    *Edit.Apparently military and Riot police from Kiev had taken the building from the separatist,the separatist have retaken control.The flags burning in front of the building are Svoboda and Svoboda arm bands.

Ironic symbolism - "freedom" burning. (For non-Russian speakers, "svoboda" literally means "freedom" in Russian.)

That's the crux, isn't it?

Should people be free to choose which country can claim the territory they live in? Or does the central government control the boundaries of the country it tries to rule?

Edit:
    Speaking of freedom, this does not bode well:
    ]Ukraine implements conscription by decree.

Still not sure of WWIII, but it looks like it could be civil war. :(

Last edited:

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    All it took was a minor prince to be assinated to start the first one so with all the ***t going on their now who knows.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    All it took was a minor prince to be assinated to start the first one so with all the ***t going on their now who knows.
    I mentioned that on page 1 I think when someone made the effort of pointing out that this wasn't going to be anything other than a regional conflict.

Top Bottom