Hamilton County

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    1939860_498728653565254_948607467_n.jpg

The same is being said of Ukraine and the numbers are about the same.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Well, where have we seen this before? Looks like the Soviet agents are back at work, prepping things to give Rooty Poot an excuse to invade eastern Ukraine.

Pro-Russians Storm Ukraine Government Buildings - TIME
    I'm sure our "friend" will be along shortly to tell us how this is all the neo-Nazi's fault.

Saw this coming for months. There have been tens of thousands of Russians stationed and prepared for an Eastern Ukrainian invasion since Crimea was first invaded. They wouldn't mobilize them for no reason. Wonder if Ukraine will try to put up a fight with this one?

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I'm sure our "friend" will be along shortly to tell us how this is all the neo-Nazi's fault.

Saw this coming for months. There have been tens of thousands of Russians stationed and prepared for an Eastern Ukrainian invasion since Crimea was first invaded. They wouldn't mobilize them for no reason. Wonder if Ukraine will try to put up a fight with this one?
    If they do, will anyone else come to their aid?

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    If they do, will anyone else come to their aid?
    I find it rather doubtful, which is why I'm rather doubting they'll resist. They can't beat Russia on their own. At this point it's cede whatever Russia wants, or go to war and lose their entire nation. At least that's the way I figure it.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I find it rather doubtful, which is why I'm rather doubting they'll resist. They can't beat Russia on their own. At this point it's cede whatever Russia wants, or go to war and lose their entire nation. At least that's the way I figure it.
    What are the odds Russia will stop at taking just a part of Ukraine?

On a different note: this is a pretty good example of the potential folly of drawing down military capabilities. Weakness is provocative after all, it would appear. It's also a perfect example of the utter futility and worthlessness of international agreements, which in turn is just as much an indictment on "diplomacy" itself, IMO. Force is the only factor significant enough to deter one's enemies.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    ...On a different note: this is a pretty good example of the potential folly of drawing down military capabilities.
    Yessir. And what happened the last time the U.S. drew down the military to pre-WWII levels? Uh... World War II.

Top Bottom