• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    That gives everyone a way out while saving face.
    I admire your optimism. The US's position was that it was responding to Iranian aggression, and it was made clear that if Iran responded that it would suffer consequences.

If Trump orders a retaliatory strike he will be accused of wagging the dog to distract from impeachment. If he does nothing he will be accused of being weak going into an election year. There is a very fine line to walk in terms of what response to take.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Looks like no casualties. Ceremonial attack with Iran using primitive missiles and disinformation to rally Tehran. Iran blinked, and Trump won. Best to leave it there and take the win.
    No. No it's not. Its time for a show of force like no other. Time to blow these mother goat ****ers to the stone age.
    You don't attack the U.S. period.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Good. In all seriousness, Prayers for all of our Troops and personnel in harms way. They are out there for us. Now lets be there for them
    When we are attacked I hope that our differences are left at the coast, and that we present a unified front to the world in our response. If there are to be disagreements, let them be in private.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Trump needs to go to congress in the morning, and let the democrats go on record with what they want to do.

He killed a terrorist this week, and the democrats and Hollywood have been flying the Iranian flag ever since, while stomping on ours.

When I heard about the attack a little while ago, I was betting the Tomahawks were being prepped for flight. I hope he lets the democrats try to surrender before he retaliates. America needs to see who they are.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Trump needs to go to congress in the morning, and let the democrats go on record with what they want to do.

He killed a terrorist this week, and the democrats and Hollywood have been flying the Iranian flag ever since, while stomping on ours.

When I heard about the attack a little while ago, I was betting the Tomahawks were being prepped for flight. I hope he lets the democrats try to surrender before he retaliates. America needs to see who they are.
    This is smart

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Their public economy relies chiefly on exported oil. It may be the only thing they have to bargain with. Even with all that oil, they tripled the gas prices in the country to raise the money to ramp up their nuclear program. The people protested, and a lot were killed when their government put down the protests. Target their export oil, and you target the thing they value most. Or destroy the nuclear program and free the population from being forced to fund it.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    zphd7rY.jpg
    Put me in coach
    - not a teenager anymore

caverjamie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Dubois Co.
    Looks like no casualties. Ceremonial attack with Iran using primitive missiles and disinformation to rally Tehran. Iran blinked, and Trump won. Best to leave it there and take the win.

I don't know about that. Maybe we could try to go in militarily and replace their extremist muslim government with a western-friendly democracy. I mean, if we keep trying, it has to work somewhere eventually...

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    No. No it's not. Its time for a show of force like no other. Time to blow these mother goat ****ers to the stone age.

Iran claims it killed 30 Americans. The Pentagon says the number is zero. The attack didn't target either the largest base housing US forces, nor the closest to Iran.

This was all for PR. They probably intentionally didn't hurt anyone. Hell, I'd bet they warned ahead of time they were going to do it.

Why get hungry for a pointless war?

We killed Soleimani, we won.

They got to blow up some shacks and pretend they won.

Good stopping point for everyone.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Go to congress for what? To issue a declaration of war?

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN

Pelosi, and other Democrat leaders, have spoken of wanting to be more involved in decisions leading to military action, and perhaps they should be careful of what they wish for.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Sanctions and a blockade would hurt them worse than any strike we could make.

But, if you want to throw away the victory we were just handed on a silver platter, go right ahead and snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Iran claims it killed 30 Americans. The Pentagon says the number is zero. The attack didn't target either the largest base housing US forces, nor the closest to Iran.

This was all for PR. They probably intentionally didn't hurt anyone. Hell, I'd bet they warned ahead of time they were going to do it.

We may be working to confirm casualties before determining a level of response. If there are US casualties I see limited options that do not result in military action against Iran.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis

They did warn ahead of time. On Saturday.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This could be by design. If Iran was serious they would have launched missiles into another base much closer to Iran. They know that if there were to be mass casualties inflicted it would be game on.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Sanctions and a blockade would hurt them worse than any strike we could make.

But, if you want to throw away the victory we were just handed on a silver platter, go right ahead and snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
    I guess we look at victory in different ways. We must have been taught at different schools of war

Top Bottom