• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    President is apparently going to address the nation tonight.
    The ONE thing that potentially may have me vote for Trump, may come to pass. I’ve never voted against a president engaged in a war. Solely for the historical second guessing. I pray it does not come to that.

caverjamie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Dubois Co.
    I understand Iran completely. They know the odds of American boots on the ground in Iran, is remote. They are out to destabilize the region, and cultivate support both at home and in Iraq. If you remember, just weeks ago, citizens of both Iran and Iraq took to the streets to protest.... IRAN. With Trump’s actions, Iran has been fortunate to gain support in both countries. And I’m sure, as would anybody, the Iraqis aren’t too keen on have their country become a battleground between two foreign powers.

Maybe they think this is good for them, but if these reports of missile attacks and Iranian air force are true - wouldn't this just give us justification for a full-on war with them. I mean, they are going to "lose" in a war with us, even if we don't put boots on the ground. The Iranian government can only use Trump's actions for propaganda if they are still alive and functioning - if they escalate this into a real war, it would be the end of their government. Well, I think it would be anyway. It just seems so pointless, if their government leaders weren't such *******s we would probably be allies.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    No, I mean he’s going to think it’s an affront directed towards him.

I would be deeply concerned about any president who does not take the attacking and killing of Americans as an affront. That's the president's *job*.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I would be deeply concerned about any president who does not take the attacking and killing of Americans as an affront. That's the president's *job*.

If he took it as an affordable to the nation, I would be ok with that. I don’t think he does. I think he think he’s the one being “punked,” and Iran seems to purposefully attempting to troll him.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    If he took it as an affordable to the nation, I would be ok with that. I don’t think he does. I think he think he’s the one being “punked,” and Iran seems to purposefully attempting to troll him.

Iran always insults Republican presidents. They love Democrats presidents. Wonder why this is :dunno:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    zphd7rY.jpg

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    Call me unimpressed with this "response." Where's the coordination with other forces and terrorists? No attack from Hezbollah on Israel, no drone strikes on Saudi oil refineries like last year, no car bombs, no closing of the Persian Gulf. This is definitely an escalation worthy of inbound Tomahawks but this isn't Pearl Harbor.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Call me unimpressed with this "response." Where's the coordination with other forces and terrorists? No attack from Hezbollah on Israel, no drone strikes on Saudi oil refineries like last year, no car bombs, no closing of the Persian Gulf. This is definitely an escalation worthy of inbound Tomahawks but this isn't Pearl Harbor.

Iran is making a measured attack in an attempt to goad the US into a bigger conflict.
    It's a blinking contest, the ultimate test of Trump's presidency.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Looks like no casualties. Ceremonial attack with Iran using primitive missiles and disinformation to rally Tehran. Iran blinked, and Trump won. Best to leave it there and take the win.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom