• ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Iran is right now distributing photos of what they say is their attack that are from 2016/17 Syria, 2018 Gaza, the US attack on Hussein's palace in 2003, and a 2016 explosion of an Iran gas pipeline.

This is just PR.

I read elsewhere that 56 people were trampled to death in a stampede at their chief terrorist's funeral.

I hope, perhaps, that this was a limited attack on well-defended bases where casualties were unlikely specifically because they want a propaganda victory to mollify their population. The same population they just got done machine-gunning for protesting the government, BTW. But if the populace is so ravenous for revenge against the West that they'll trample each other over it, the Iranian government may have no choice. They may actually be afraid their own people will kill them and install someone even more extreme.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Iran is right now distributing photos of what they say is their attack that are from 2016/17 Syria, 2018 Gaza, the US attack on Hussein's palace in 2003, and a 2016 explosion of an Iran gas pipeline.

This is just PR.

If that's all their "retaliation" is, does that mean we just take the w on this and move on?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I don't understand Iran. I don't think they really want to get in a game of crazy with Trump - because I'm not so sure Trump is acting crazy

I understand Iran completely. They know the odds of American boots on the ground in Iran, is remote. They are out to destabilize the region, and cultivate support both at home and in Iraq. If you remember, just weeks ago, citizens of both Iran and Iraq took to the streets to protest.... IRAN. With Trump’s actions, Iran has been fortunate to gain support in both countries. And I’m sure, as would anybody, the Iraqis aren’t too keen on have their country become a battleground between two foreign powers.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I still take personally the way they humiliated those sailors they captured. I thought we should have done something back then when that happened.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I still take personally the way they humiliated those sailors they captured. I thought we should have done something back then when that happened.

Yeah, because attacking a nation that has your soldiers in their custody is always a good idea. Apply purple where needed.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom