• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    He's dead, and first order of business in Iran will be to find out how. That should keep them busy for a while and there will probably be some heads removed because leadership was made to look foolish. With luck they will kill the wrong people.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Despite all of this saber rattling and talk of war with Iran, I'm a bit more concerned about having to send troops to Virginia in the near future. :):

I would imagine that you'll find families living in the Shenandoah valley that still have bad memories about Dave Hunter and Phil Sheridan.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Nice of them to point him out...
    NweDdkD.jpg

^^^This is something that President Trump should retweet^^^

I believe that what defines a terrorist is the choice of targets. With Soleimani, the Madas Sharqi fits

Plus, there is no declared war (or even a sanctioned "police action") between Iran and the US that I am aware of. No declared war, and a choice of targets that would be a war crime if it were, seems like a pretty good fit for being called a terrorist.

And that terrorist designation goes back to at least 2007 according to a Fox News article I just read - so not something done just recently by Trump as some sort of cover.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    He's dead, and first order of business in Iran will be to find out how. That should keep them busy for a while and there will probably be some heads removed because leadership was made to look foolish. With luck they will kill the wrong people.

Yes, run some FALSE source intel past some known/suspected #Resist leakers within US intel channels and kill two birds with one stone. Let the MSM do something helpful for once, even if not their intent. :)

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    He cant help himself. Ah well.

The President endorsing a pundit equating an opposition party senator with the hostile regime we just attacked militarily

ZaJmogy.png

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    He is stating that it would have been leaked - and he's probably quite correct in that assessment.

You have insider information that allows to conclude that? The idea that Schumer could/would leak that type of information is pretty ridiculous. THAT would be treason. GPIA is right, it comes off as putting the Democrats and Iranians in the same category.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    You have insider information that allows to conclude that? The idea that Schumer could/would leak that type of information is pretty ridiculous. THAT would be treason. GPIA is right, it comes off as putting the Democrats and Iranians in the same category.

You are right, democrats and Iranians are not in the same category. One is a greater threat to our freedoms than the other.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

Not ridiculous at all. As cozy as the Dem pols are with the press I think it's almost a given.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

The Al baghdadi raid wasn't given out in advance either and it worked as a result.

Like it or not the TDS is so invasive on that side of the isle that someone would certainly leak to try to foil Trump.
    You have to be able to admit that. You have been paying attention to the current political climate right?

Also: clockwork

[h=1]Democrats condemn Trump's strike on Soleimani[/h]

https://www.axios.com/us-iran-solei...ion-f7f1444d-a672-436b-a253-e2c7874e3395.html

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC

OpSec indicates that only those with a NEED to know have any awareness to avoid intentional leaks or INADVERTENT signalling that something is up.

Did Obama brief congressional leadership on the Osama bin Laden operation in Pakistan? (I would hope and expect not) And, that had a much longer planning window and opportunities to brief them without an "unplanned" huddle of leaders with the President indicating something is afoot.

I could be wrong, but I don't remember Republicans being butt-hurt that they weren't unnecessarily in the loop.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around

Let's just say that I am aware of precedent from certain allies of his, but not Schumer himself. Within two years I hope it will be public knowledge. The risk of leaks is very high when communicating about impending attacks of this sort.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011

Ummm... You know that the Obama administration did exactly that in 2015, right?

As Comey, McCabe and Schiff have more recently shown, the government is riddled with leakers and incompetents.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom