• ...and so much more!
  • Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    Sent emails to Coats and Burton:

I am writing today in reference to the newly published Feinstein Assault Weapons Legislation. This proposed piece of Legislation is a direct attack on the Constitution of the United States of America and must not be allowed to enter into law! All law abiding citizens of these United States have a duty to protect this country and those who seek to undermine it. It is our right as Americans to "keep and bear arms", even if it is black and the magazine holds more than 10 rounds.

Criminals don't care about laws, that's why they are criminals and the "Assault Weapons Ban" will have no effect on anyone except every law abiding American citizen that legally owns their guns.

It would be greatly appreciated if you voted no on this and any future types of weapons bans.
    I'm going to use this! Well said!

avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany
    Actual letters, with ink signatures and *gasp* stamps, mailed to Coats & Young in DC...and one addressed to Donnelly at the same physical address as Coats.

Raskolnikov

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Reading the synopsis of this piece of unconstitutional legislation made me sick to my stomach today. While I don't think this bill will pass, I am concerned that parts of it will. At the very least, I can bet that we will have something similar to the 1994 AWB back in place. My first reaction to the bill was anger, the second was laughter, and the third was abject fear. A lot of horrible bills have been passed in recent years (i.e. Obama Care, NDAA, etc). With the looming financial collapse, I would not be surprised if they go for our guns as well.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Why not ban private security so that rich democrats have to live like the rest of us? Why should rich democrats be able to have hired guns so that they do not get their hands dirty. Make them live like we do!!!!

I propose an amendment to the legislation where-by law enforcement at every level has to abide by the same rules. Sorry cops, if we have to live by these rules then so do you.

After all, you wont be under-gunned with the new law in place, right...

Molon Labe

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    You want my opinion? no, well too bad.

My opinion is they are shooting for the freaking moon. This is their ideal, or at least close to it, a good starting point for them anyway. I think they know, or at least feel it is to much to start with, but their feeling is if they can overwhelm the majority and get just some of this passed, it will be a win.

What worries me is because it is so outrageous, they will get something passed with out all of the craziness, but anything is too much.

beeeman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Yes there is.

Just called Mike Pence, (202) 225-3021, his voice mail is full :patriot:

Called Senator Coats, (202) 224-5623, left a to-the-point message about this attack on the 2nd amendment, and reminded him of his duty to guard and protect the Constitution of the United States. I even left him my phone number.

Thunderhead2389

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2012
    Crawfordsville
    HONKED OFF

Not only would I have to "register" all of my guns, and be in some type of government database, but I'd get the fine honor of paying a fee to be violated.... "Protecting the hunter"... are you frigging kidding me... That's a kop-out to get the "hunters" or her side... and unfortunatly, it will probably work... The dude that has a 50 year old 20 gauge sitting in the corner of his bedroom will say "well, I don't have to give up my gun, and this sounds reasonable to me... so heck yea, I'll vote for it"... all the while some responsible fella trying to buy an AR won't be able to because of some polititian in California.... This just chaps my cheeks!

Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    I wrote mine last week, now I am sending out letters to other reps in other states aswell because if ours say no there are still a lot of others that might say yes. We need to send a clear message that We The People will not stand for any more gun legislation!

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    I wrote mine last week, now I am sending out letters to other reps in other states aswell because if ours say no there are still a lot of others that might say yes. We need to send a clear message that We The People will not stand for any more gun legislation!

Yup. I need to find (I don't have time to put it together right now, vacation and all) a list of the bubble people. Call and email them too. Do you think that the Anti's stop at their district borders? The answer is NO!

Top Bottom