• ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    “Trying to find a friend he had been doing drugs with earlier…”

Is breaking thru a house window normally how he joins his friends for some tweaking? Does meth make you forget how to knock on the front door? His friends houses normally have a screaming woman and a 13-year-old confronting him?

Meth must be a hell of a drug

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Chicago Illinois

32 yo “assistant principal of culture” of a maybe private? school started running around the 48th floor of a residential high-rise banging on doors, attempting to enter, and yelling “incoherently”. Apparently, he was not a resident there.

Doorman and four tenants go to investigate, and he punches the doorman several times. Punches another tenant and knocks him down. Yet another tenant warns principal he is armed and to stop hitting people. Principal charges armed tenant who shoots principal “in the chest, abdomen, flank, an armpit and a ring finger.”

Principal pronounced dead at local hospital. Armed tenant had a license to carry, was taken to the police station for questioning, and released.

I’m going to guess that something was a hell of a drug.

By the way, the “heyjack ass” website, which tracks Chicago crime in detail, because the city won’t, has a “ Shot-in-the-junk-o-meter” which records how many people were shot in the business. The current number YTD is 30. Ouch.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Chicago Illinois

32 yo “assistant principal of culture” of a maybe private? school started running around the 48th floor of a residential high-rise banging on doors, attempting to enter, and yelling “incoherently”. Apparently, he was not a resident there.

Doorman and four tenants go to investigate, and he punches the doorman several times. Punches another tenant and knocks him down. Yet another tenant warns principal he is armed and to stop hitting people. Principal charges armed tenant who shoots principal “in the chest, abdomen, flank, an armpit and a ring finger.”

Principal pronounced dead at local hospital. Armed tenant had a license to carry, was taken to the police station for questioning, and released.

I’m going to guess that something was a hell of a drug.

By the way, the “heyjack ass” website, which tracks Chicago crime in detail, because the city won’t, has a “ Shot-in-the-junk-o-meter” which records how many people were shot in the business. The current number YTD is 30. Ouch.

This is exactly the sort of thing that Progressives will cry about how lethal force shouldn't have been used. Of course if anything like that happens to one of them they're fine with it... :rolleyes:

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    More on this one.

The “suspect” was indeed wanted for murder in Ohio for stabbing a 77 year old woman to death. He was out on Bond after being convicted and awaiting sentencing on fleeing aggravated assault times two, and had various other crimes on his record.

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    Look behind you
    More on this one.

The “suspect” was indeed wanted for murder in Ohio for stabbing a 77 year old woman to death. He was out on Bond after being convicted and awaiting sentencing on fleeing aggravated assault times two, and had various other crimes on his record.

I don't understand how the **** he was out on BOND after being CONVICTED !?!?! That just makes NO ****ing sense!

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    More on this one.

Definitely do like the police do and keep firing until they stop doing bad things.
    This homeowner could have done America some service by taking out this guy who will probably be out in 5-10 to work evil on others.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Definitely do like the police do and keep firing until they stop doing bad things.
    This homeowner could have done America some service by taking out this guy who will probably be out in 5-10 to work evil on others.
    Don't forget released on no bail while awaiting trial. How do you expect him to survive until then?

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Louisiana

January 2023 Dollar General in Louisiana gets robbed for sixth time since August.

Clerk shoots robber once. Bullet apparently passes thru robber, unfortunately hits customer. Robber flees store but police find his dead body and stolen money not far away. I found no further mention of the customer so I guess he was OK.

For reasons I can’t find in any story the police arrest clerk for manslaughter. Four months later grand jury issues no true bill and charge is dropped.

But since, any good deed has to be punished twice, the father of the robber has sued the clerk and Dollar General for costs associated with his son’s death and emotional whatever.

I can find no further information on the lawsuit.

Lot of missing info here, but sounds to me like the clerk did right.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Louisiana

January 2023 Dollar General in Louisiana gets robbed for sixth time since August.

Clerk shoots robber once. Bullet apparently passes thru robber, unfortunately hits customer. Robber flees store but police find his dead body and stolen money not far away. I found no further mention of the customer so I guess he was OK.

For reasons I can’t find in any story the police arrest clerk for manslaughter. Four months later grand jury issues no true bill and charge is dropped.

But since, any good deed has to be punished twice, the father of the robber has sued the clerk and Dollar General for costs associated with his son’s death and emotional whatever.

I can find no further information on the lawsuit.

Lot of missing info here, but sounds to me like the clerk did right.

the father of the robber has sued the clerk and Dollar General for costs associated with his son’s death and emotional whatever.

which is why so many companies won't allow people to carry.

would be nice if the courts told the dad to F all the way off though.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    the father of the robber has sued the clerk and Dollar General for costs associated with his son’s death and emotional whatever.

which is why so many companies won't allow people to carry.

would be nice if the courts told the dad to F all the way off though.

Piece of :poop: died while being a piece of :poop: . Shouldn't be allowed to sue IMO.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Las Vegas Nevada

Two guys in gloves, masks, dark clothing start breaking into back door of house occupied by 50 yo man and his father. 50 gets a gun and lights up the invaders.

Police find one invader DOS in backyard. Other had jumped the fence and departed in gray car. Few minutes later a gray car is involved in an accident with two other vehicles and gray car driver tries to exit scene sporting dark clothes and a leg GSW. Police grab him.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Arlington (near Dallas) Texas

Recently fired ex-employee goes back to car dealership and start shooting out windows with “a big gun, like an AR!” :facepalm: One of the service managers is armed and shoots back.

Police show up and ex-employee walks towards them still holding gun. Police shoot him and take him to the hospital.

Ex-employee was the only one injured.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Pennsylvania

Ex-boyfriend storms ex-girlfriend’s apartment and engages in altercation with current boyfriend, then pulls gun and shoots a current boyfriend in leg and abdomen.

Current boyfriend makes his way to bedroom where retrieved his own gun and shoots at ex-boyfriend. Ex boyfriend flees. Current boyfriend gets taken to a hospital. Police found ex-boyfriend at a hospital where he had been dropped off by relatives and charged him with attempted murder and other bad things.

Hope she was worth it.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom