• ...and so much more!
  • Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Well, I remember Sally, but I prefer to remember her as she was as younger lass in shows taking off her wedding dress in the back of a firebird, I just didn't recognize that picture of her.

It wasn't until later in her life that she advertised that she is a bit of a loon. Much like Princess Lea...

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I meant I’m not too young to remember Sally Firlds.

But moving along …

Houston Texas

Business man goes to bank and gets cash. Upon return to place business, guys attack him from behind. He and employee open fire, kill two, third gets away in vehicle.

Good news story!

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Things are pretty sporty down in Houston.
    Yes. Houston is trying to be the Chicago of Texas. They have a number of Soros style prosecutors and judges now.

Yesterday, a Harris county deputy was shot and badly wounded while making a traffic stop and the police are out looking for the shooter(s), Terran Green and James Green. Not been announced whether they are related or not. James has been caught.

Terran’s background:

Green has five prior felony convictions and has been to prison three times.
    He was sentenced to two years for Aggravated Assault with Deadly Weapon but did not serve the full two years.
    Green bonded out on April 1 on two other charges. One charge of Aggravated Assault of a Family Member on a $50,000 bond and a second charge of felony Possession of a Weapon on a $5,000 bond. His total bond was $55,000.

In the Aggravated Assault of a Family Member charge, he pulled a gun on his girlfriend and said "I'm going to end you."
    DA asked for no bond but Judge DaSean Jones let him out on the $55,000 bond. He was supposed to appear in Judge Jones's court but didn't show up.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Yes. Houston is trying to be the Chicago of Texas. They have a number of Soros style prosecutors and judges now.

Yesterday, a Harris county deputy was shot and badly wounded while making a traffic stop and the police are out looking for the shooter(s), Terran Green and James Green. Not been announced whether they are related or not. James has been caught.

Terran’s background:
    Follow up: Terran was cornered in a rental house and had a shootout with police. Two US marshals were wounded; Terran was unharmed and gave up after a “Rook” ripped the wall off the 2nd floor room he was in. He has been charged with three counts of attempted murder. His brother James had been picked up earlier, and was questioned and released.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon

No good deed goes unpunished:
    Meanwhile, the hero customer is waiting to find out if he will face charges for the shooting. Police are still investigating the shooting before deciding to file criminal charges against the beer-toting customer.

Cass County Prosecutor Victor Fitz told WOOD-TV, "In Michigan, obviously, we do have defense of others as part of the law in Michigan, that you can defend others if they’re in a situation that there’s dangerous force being used against them. And certainly in this case, we’ll be looking at the facts in regard to that."

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas

There are a lot of ways that could have gone wrong, but all’s well that ends well I guess. Glad apartment dude and his brother are safe. I’ll bet the neighbors are thinking of moving.

The “maintenance man” has been arrested.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    As a legal and practical matter, having a “no true bill” in your back pocket can come in handy. In the remote chance that the robber decides to file a civil suit against the good guy, the suit cannot proceed if the robber’s injuries were sustained due to a legitimate act of self-defense/defense of another. Having the shooting examined by a grand jury and no-billed is pretty good evidence that it was a legit self-defense shooting. This should get the suit quashed at the first hearing.

Having said that, I don’t know of any civil lawsuit against a legit self-defender in Texas. There are some pretty big-time tort lawyers, here, and they don’t seem to see these kinds of suits as a profitable area. I think they’re all busy suing trucking companies, judging by the advertising on the billboards.

Top Bottom