• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Here you go Bug. I'll throw you this bone in the DeSantis thread no less just to show that I'm not opposed to anyone posting negative things about DeSantis. He's getting hammered by Conservative Republican endorsements in favor of Trump so far even in his own state.

He's also taking a lot of heat now from others besides Trump for dragging out the never-ending Disney boondoggle that some consider to be detrimental to the state as a whole just like Trump has. Here's another thing for you to salivate over. The Fox commentators even liken DeSantis as another John Kasich or Scott Walker. You're welcome Bug.

1681990482621.png

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I labeled DeSantis the next Scott Walker AGES ago. Tell Fox to try to keep up

I'm FAR more concerned about his willingness to 'adjust' his opinion about forever wars depending on which direction the legacy republican wind is blowing from

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

I'm FAR more concerned about his willingness to 'adjust' his opinion about forever wars depending on which direction the legacy republican wind is blowing from
    I do believe that I remember you have labeled DeSantis as that next Scott Walker. That's why I thought it would be something that you might salivate over hearing it coming from Fox commentators saying it. They even upped you one by adding John Kasich into the comparison.

They have a much bigger national audience than our piddly little gaggles in comparison to what we have here.

As to the second part I won't dismiss it as not being a valid criticism as you see it and you are welcome to express it without me cracking your nut over it.

Last edited:

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC

So.... Trump would let Disney continue to keep their sweetheart, self-governing, no taxes deal?

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Here you go Bug. I'll throw you this bone in the DeSantis thread no less just to show that I'm not opposed to anyone posting negative things about DeSantis. He's getting hammered by Conservative Republican endorsements in favor of Trump so far even in his own state.

He's also taking a lot of heat now from others besides Trump for dragging out the never-ending Disney boondoggle that some consider to be detrimental to the state as a whole just like Trump has. Here's another thing for you to salivate over. The Fox commentators even liken DeSantis as another John Kasich or Scott Walker. You're welcome Bug.

View attachment 270736

Fox BUSINESS... since March 2022 when this hit the fan, DIS is down from $140 to under $100.

And I get it that Dem's are normally the one's bashing big business... calling R&D write-offs "corporate welfare" for example.

Disney's deal was a sweet-heart deal... legit "corporate welfare".

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So.... Trump would let Disney continue to keep their sweetheart, self-governing, no taxes deal?
    I don't know what Trump would do if he were governor of Florida - and neither do you

Ron basically took on Disney because they came out against a bill passed by the Florida legislature.The whole thing seems a bit petty and personal when Disney does have the right to advocate for their beliefs. I think he thought he would teach them a 'lesson' and he wound up teaching himself how to go off half cocked

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    I don't know what Trump would do if he were governor of Florida - and neither do you
    I think his posts on his mini-me Twitter-wanta-be expresses it... it's all about the money and who bellies up to the bar with the most of it... how very CoC-ish of Trump... definitely Scott Walker-esque... bordering on Kasich-ian of Trump.

And Trump would let money win over opposing the teaching kindergarteners LGBTQ+ queer-theory in school?

No thank you! The leopard shows his spots.

Ron basically took on Disney because they came out against a bill passed by the Florida legislature.
    Disney entered the political fray while the bill was still in the legislature. I guess you and Trump are fine with big business spouting their woke garbage while suckling at the public teat!

Enter the political arena as an enemy, pay a political price.

The whole thing seems a bit petty and personal when Disney does have the right to advocate for their beliefs. I think he thought he would teach them a 'lesson' and he wound up teaching himself how to go off half cocked
    Petty... coming from Trump! That's rich!

How about hitting them where it hurts? Of course, the CoC's and their establishment lapdogs don't like that because their stocks and their money... Trump goes CoC... who'd a thunk it?

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC

And that was Trump's former polling firm that did the poll for WSJ:
    A new poll conducted for the Wall Street Journal by the polling firm run by Tony Fabrizio, the pollster for Donald Trump, finds Ron DeSantis leading Joe Biden by three points but Trump trailing Biden by three points:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It’s early yet. A poll can be made to say anything the creators want it to say. The republican nominee, whoever s/he is, will have to win beyond the margin of cheating. And the fact that Biden isn’t further under water than the polling shows vs a republican, with the state of the economy (Etc), is…disappointing.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Pollster: If outlawing assault rifles would stop 100% of mass shootings, would you favor outlawing them?

Respondents: 9/10 said yes.

Headline: A full 90% of Americans demand assault rifles be banned!

As per KG1 post #1074, Polls Schmolls. I don't even believe the polls that have results I agree with. They're used to drive agendas, not ascertain the publics opinion.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Also from RCP, general favorable/unfavorable polls IMO show Trump has a ceiling around 46% because of high unfavorable ratings. Like worse than Kamala Harris unfavorable.

Not so with DeSantis.

1682114922999.png

Top Bottom