• ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    View attachment 262378

Can't have it both ways Mike. Either he's been the most mistreated POTUS in history, which you guys have pretty much said. Or he's treated with very little difference than Romney and McCain.
    McCain and Romney were never presidents, so the choice offered by the buttons is a false dichotomy

Not as bad as a spelling error in your meme, but still pretty lame

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    McCain and Romney were never presidents, so the choice offered by the buttons is a false dichotomy

Not as bad as a spelling error in your meme, but still pretty lame
    Yeah. Totally not thinking while wording it. But the point is still valid. You don’t get to have it both ways.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    But the point is still valid. You don’t get to have it both ways.
    Yes, I do and I explained that clearly. You just have an oft expressed bias of believing the Trump personality cost him the election and seem to still espouse that thinking. Trying to confirm your bias. LOL

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yes, I do and I explained that clearly. You just have an oft expressed bias of believing the Trump personality cost him the election and seem to still espouse that thinking. Trying to confirm your bias. LOL
    You didn’t explain it. You just used words to say it. I’m waiting for an actual explanation that rings true.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Sorry, I can’t make it any simpler. But the good news is, I don’t give a ****, oops, I don’t care. :lmfao:
    You don’t have to make it simpler. You just have to make the facts align with what you’re asserting. But, you also don’t have to care.

But it’s hard to make that case stick given the megakarens you’ve expended caring to make Trump smell like you want.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Poll from the Vatican of DeSantism, FL 2024

Wait, I thought Trump was supposed to be uber-strong in Florida... 'member saying Trump won much bigger in FL than DeSantis did?

And a DECLARED Trump is with-in the margin for an UNDECLARED DeSantis?

I don't think this is the declaration of strength for Trump you think is it...

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Last edited:

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Now, something I disagree with DeSantis on, Ukraine. Or. more specifically, Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

As far as I can tell, his position is indistinguishable from Trump's. I think categorizing Russia/Ukraine as a "territorial dispute" is a fail for me, personally, though apparently in line with the majority of Republicans in general, and overwhelmingly with Trump supporters.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2023...ver&utm_content=top-bar-latest&utm_term=fifth

I'll wait to see if he clarifies or adds detail.

Is Ukraine a US strategic interest? IMO, no.

Is halting Russian aggression in Europe and bleeding the Russian military dry, a la Afghanistan? IMO, yes.

Does this show the Chinese that, at a minimum, we would similarly support Taiwan... and make them think twice? IMO, yes.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Now, something I disagree with DeSantis on, Ukraine. Or. more specifically, Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

As far as I can tell, his position is indistinguishable from Trump's. I think categorizing Russia/Ukraine as a "territorial dispute" is a fail for me, personally, though apparently in line with the majority of Republicans in general, and overwhelmingly with Trump supporters.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2023...ver&utm_content=top-bar-latest&utm_term=fifth

Is halting Russian aggression in Europe and bleeding the Russian military dry, a la Afghanistan? IMO, yes.

Does this show the Chinese that, at a minimum, we would similarly support Taiwan... and make them think twice? IMO, yes.
    Thanks for the NR link! On the same page is a link to a blistering op-ed about Trump's bizarre posts from this past weekend. The author posts a link to a YouTube video with every "Shut the **** up, Donny" from The Big Lebowski.

1679346327141.png

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I think DeSantis is correct on Ukraine. I think we've spent more than enough US resources on this.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Wait, I thought Trump was supposed to be uber-strong in Florida... 'member saying Trump won much bigger in FL than DeSantis did?

And a DECLARED Trump is with-in the margin for an UNDECLARED DeSantis?

I don't think this is the declaration of strength for Trump you think is it...
    Wait, I thought DeSantis single-handedly turned Florida red. Remember crowing that he won by 19 points?

I don't think this is the declaration of strength for DeSantis you think it is ...
    :cool:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Reactions: oze

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Man, that's gonna make for some slim pickins in the Repub POTUS primary. Where's that Haley thread?

Top Bottom