• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I saw Sununu on one of the Sunday talking head shows a few weeks ago, and he seemed pleased to announce that he is pro-abortion. A *hard no* for me.
    Pompeo is a hard no for me, he's in the 'We should give Ukraine everything it wants'
    neo-con camp without any obvious concern for our many domestic problems or seemingly any fear of WWIII

We could build a lot of wall for $100 billion and the PLA is ecstatic that we are drawing down our own weapon stocks to a level it will take years to replenish

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    “Trump won 62% support in the poll, which was announced shortly before he was scheduled to speak to the crowd gathered at the Gaylord in Fort Washington, Maryland.”

“Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis came in as second choice with 20% support. The third-place pick at 5% support was long-shot GOP candidate Perry Johnson, a businessman who attempted to run for governor in Michigan but was blocked from participating in the Republican primary.”

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    “Trump won 62% support in the poll, which was announced shortly before he was scheduled to speak to the crowd gathered at the Gaylord in Fort Washington, Maryland.”

“Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis came in as second choice with 20% support. The third-place pick at 5% support was long-shot GOP candidate Perry Johnson, a businessman who attempted to run for governor in Michigan but was blocked from participating in the Republican primary.”

Looks like DeSantis may be losing ground on the conservative front.

“According to the poll, 62 percent support Trump as the next president, while Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-Fla) trailed far behind with 20 percent support.”

“Last year, Trump gained 59 percent of the support as the Florida governor came in at 28 percent.”

You are apparently really impressed with this.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    You are apparently really impressed with this.
    The outcome was interesting in the first post and the DeSantis loss of support was interesting as well. That loss of support may come from not attending CPAC and instead hanging out with club for growth…

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    The outcome was interesting in the first post and the DeSantis loss of support was interesting as well. That loss of support may come from not attending CPAC and instead hanging out with club for growth…
    If the Presidential election can be stolen, why does any of this even matter?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    If your house can be robbed why even secure it?
    Your analogy fails, because you don't really believe that there are even locks on the doors, and if there are locks the burglars will just pick the locks or kick the door in, and when they do, the police won't take a report and the courts don't care.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Your analogy fails, because you don't really believe that there are even locks on the doors, and if there are locks the burglars will just pick the locks or kick the door in, and when they do, the police won't take a report and the courts don't care.
    So cute you believe you know what I believe…

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The reality is, continuing the analogy, reporting a bunch of things stolen, then the police come, see the doors are locked, no sign of forced entry, and it looks like you never really owned anything you report as stolen; sure looks like insurance fraud.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Pompeo is a hard no for me, he's in the 'We should give Ukraine everything it wants'
    neo-con camp without any obvious concern for our many domestic problems or seemingly any fear of WWIII

We could build a lot of wall for $100 billion and the PLA is ecstatic that we are drawing down our own weapon stocks to a level it will take years to replenish
    Ummm... share a linky that Pompeo is for a blank check? Or is that just your translation of anyone pro-killing Russians now? And giving ChiComs pause.

And, yes, the negative is that lethal aid to Ukraine is drawing down our stocks. The POSITIVE is that replenishing those stocks re-starts DORMANT production lines revealing how pathetic those stocks were to begin with. This should be a wake-up call that we are in no way ready for the ChiComm's asserting dominance.

Re-starting and scaling our ordinance production is a ChiComm nightmare, not a wet dream!

This is a marathon, not a sprint... we are prepared for neither.

Yeah. Pompeo seems too much like yet another Bush. So that’s gonna be a no.
    Senior? I'm not seeing that at all... or are you saying another W?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Ummm... share a linky that Pompeo is for a blank check? Or is that just your translation of anyone pro-killing Russians now? And giving ChiComs pause.

And, yes, the negative is that lethal aid to Ukraine is drawing down our stocks. The POSITIVE is that replenishing those stocks re-starts DORMANT production lines revealing how pathetic those stocks were to begin with. This should be a wake-up call that we are in no way ready for the ChiComm's asserting dominance.

Re-starting and scaling our ordinance production is a ChiComm nightmare, not a wet dream!

This is a marathon, not a sprint... we are prepared for neither.

Senior? I'm not seeing that at all... or are you saying another W?
    Give me a limit. Without that it’s a blank check.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    neo-con camp without any obvious concern for our many domestic problems or
    seemingly any fear of WWIII
    It continues to amaze me that otherwise intelligent people think that Chamberlain-esque appeasement of Putin (and by proxy, the ChiComms) is the way to avert a WWIII... rather than the opposite, making WWIII more likely due to over-steps and escalations.

It's "only" "the" Ukraine sounds much like and echo of "it's only Czechoslovakia"... how did that work out?

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Give me a limit. Without that it’s a blank check.
    "Allowing" Poland to provide fighter aircraft costs us not a dime! For example.

I do think there is some "Biden Derangement Syndrome" (not necessarily you, but the right in general) in opposing lethal aid to Ukraine. Some of it was in place and organic back in Trump's administration...

But I also think a lot of it, the majority of it, is recent and merely opposing what Biden is doing... instead of dissecting what he's doing right (providing lethal aid) versus wrong (providing it in dribs and drabs to halt, but not defeat Russia in Ukraine, while simultaneously limiting others, like Poland, from providing weapons that could lead to Russia's defeat).

Anyhow, enough threadjack on my part...

Top Bottom