• ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Everyone got bubbles man.

But. If you believe a source because they're on your side, then it's not the truth that you're seeking. You're just seeking confirmation for what you want to believe. CBS isn't automatically wrong. When they're wrong, they're wrong because they're pushing an ideological point of view and an agenda. That doesn't mean they're automatically lying. It just means you can't just trust them.

On a quote like you posted, it's probably real. I have no doubt that many people who have voted for Trump in the past, will not vote for him if he's convicted. Principled people vote their principles, even when it's not of pragmatic benefit. However, I'm not sure that this quote proves the point you were making.
    Anything not from an approved source is meaningless. Therefore, any part of their content is to be discarded as a whole. An approved source would never put out anything negative. That's why they are approved.

I've posted a number of positive things from approved sources, and I've also picked out what I believe are legit negatives from un-approved sources then discard the blatant unfair content. I'm able to do both.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    “Ironically, there is a strong case to be made that if Haley and DeSantis had rightfully come to the defense of Trump against these fraudulent attempts to smear him and take him off the ballot, the voters would have respected them all the more.”

“For not only would they have been doing the right thing, but they would have been defending the vision and values of our Founding Fathers.”

“Douglas MacKinnon is a former White House and Pentagon official”

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This is only surprising if one doesn’t understand that Trump was envisioning to be a beloved centrist, many appointees were for that end, an end that never came, fortunately for conservatives…
    Really? I do think Trump was envisioning to be a beloved President. Don't know about a centrist. But anyway the country is too far apart for a centrist to be popular at all. I think both ends have a distorted view of where the center actually is. The center is further left of where conservatives think it is, and it's much further right of where progressives think it is.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    “Ironically, there is a strong case to be made that if Haley and DeSantis had rightfully come to the defense of Trump against these fraudulent attempts to smear him and take him off the ballot, the voters would have respected them all the more.”

“For not only would they have been doing the right thing, but they would have been defending the vision and values of our Founding Fathers.”

I agree with that to a point. Attempting to remove Trump from the ballot is anti-democratic. I would have more respect for them if they came out bashing these states for doing this.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Remember that time when NY was trying to extradite Trump and DeSantis refused to assist and like the very next day Trump extradited himself?

With Trump it’s always about the show.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Remember that time when NY was trying to extradite Trump and DeSantis refused to assist and like the very next day Trump extradited himself?

With Trump it’s always about the show.
    I don't know if that's how it went down exactly. I recall that DeSantis had been floated by the press on both sides of the isle, and DeSantis said that he would not extradite Trump, citing the questionable circumstances of the charges. I don't think extradition was ever requested by NY, so there was no one to assist or refuse. Trump made the point moot by turning himself in.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I don't know if that's how it went down exactly. I recall that DeSantis had been floated by the press on both sides of the isle, and DeSantis said that he would not extradite Trump, citing the questionable circumstances of the charges. I don't think extradition was ever requested by NY, so there was no one to assist or refuse. Trump made the point moot by turning himself in.
    Difference without a distinction. DeSantis helped Trump. Trump turned himself in anyway. Trump wanted the show. He got it.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    What about Ramaswamy? He actually submitted an amicus brief in defense of Trump and Trump just dumped all over him. Where is the respect for him?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    What about Ramaswamy? He actually submitted an amicus brief in defense of Trump and Trump just dumped all over him. Where is the respect for him?
    If you want all positive reactions, do positive actions.

If you do negative actions, you get negative reactions…

Top Bottom