• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    If you want all positive reactions, do positive actions.

If you do negative actions, you get negative reactions…
    So submitting an amicus brief in defense of Trump was a negative action? You're talking in circles here. This discussion is about defending Trump.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So submitting an amicus brief in defense of Trump was a negative action? You're talking in circles here.
    I’m the same week Viv submitted the brief he also said some negative things toward Trump in case you forgot. You focused on the positive he did, not the negative, Trump was focused on the negative…

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I’m the same week Viv submitted the brief he also said some negative things toward Trump in case you forgot...
    This discussion is about defending Trump. Now tell me what other candidate has done more in defense of Trump than Ramaswamy? In case you forgot. No one has.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    This discussion is about defending Trump. Now tell me what other candidate has done more in defense of Trump than Ramaswamy? In case you forgot. No one has.
    It only goes one way. Trump doesn’t have to be loyal to anyone who isn’t 100.000% loyal to him, slurp him, kiss his ring, 24 hours/day, 8 days a week. Everyone else does.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    I read D'tis was going straight to South Carolina after Iowa. Interesting. I guess he intends to stay in the race regardless of the outcomes in Iowa or New Hampshire. I figured if he performed poorly in Iowa he would "suspend" his campaign.

Reactions: KG1

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It only goes one way. Trump doesn’t have to be loyal to anyone who isn’t 100.000% loyal to him, slurp him, kiss his ring, 24 hours/day, 8 days a week. Everyone else does.
    First off this is ridiculous. I certainly have former friends that were not loyal and were set by the wayside. You don’t?

That said, this ain’t high school, this is the big time and they all are about themselves and if one is the top dog then if the lower ranks want loyalty they need to give it.

Actually Trump is loyal to a fault. He is very loyal to those that are loyal to him to the point that hk complains about how loyal he is, not in those words, but loyalty and sticking by him is why Trump supported Oz for senate all the way…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I read D'tis was going straight to South Carolina after Iowa. Interesting. I guess he intends to stay in the race regardless of the outcomes in Iowa or New Hampshire. I figured if he performed poorly in Iowa he would "suspend" his campaign.
    That likely depends on his finances and donors and it is unlikely they even know before the results are in what they will do…

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    First off this is ridiculous. I certainly have former friends that were not loyal and were set by the wayside. You don’t?

That said, this ain’t high school, this is the big time and they all are about themselves and if one is the top dog then if the lower ranks want loyalty they need to give it.

Actually Trump is loyal to a fault. He is very loyal to those that are loyal to him to the point that hk complains about how loyal he is, not in those words, but loyalty and sticking by him is why Trump supported Oz for senate all the way…
    Care to answer my question?

Also, Oz wasn't running against Trump.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    He's got money. He won't stop. He and Nikki need to hug it out around SC like the Dems did in 2020 and consolidate.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    He's got money. He won't stop. He and Nikki need to hug it out around SC like the Dems did in 2020 and consolidate.
    I’m still leaning toward DeSantis if he’s still around in May. But. If DeSantis makes a deal with Haley, I am out. That’s a dealbreaker.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Also, Oz wasn't running against Trump.
    Oz was an example of his loyalty. Why would ANYONE have loyalty to their competitors? Never heard of a candidate owing loyalty to a competing candidate for the same position. VR’s brief should have been for legal principles not to get favorable treatment from a competitor…

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Oz was an example of his loyalty. Why would ANYONE have loyalty to their competitors? Never heard of a candidate owing loyalty to a competing candidate for the same position. VR’s brief should have been for legal principles not to get favorable treatment from a competitor…
    Ok does that apply to all competitors in a GOP POTUS primary as well? If so tell Trump that when he demands loyalty from the other competitors.

Who's to say that Vivek was doing it to get favorable treatment from a competitor and not for legal principles? By reading the amicas brief it sure did look like he was doing it for legal principles.

Have you read the brief?

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Ok does that apply to competitors in a GOP POTUS primary as well? If so tell Trump that.
    I did not qualify it to exclude any race.

Who's to say that Vivek was doing it to get favorable treatment from a compeditor and not for legal principles?
    You were the one accused Trump of being disloyal. Trump had no such obligation by any stretch of the imagination to not be critical of a competitor, no matter if he supported Trump in a legal brief…

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I did not qualify it to exclude any race.

You were the one accused Trump of being disloyal. Trump had no such obligation by any stretch of the imagination to not be critical of a competitor, no matter if he supported Trump in a legal brief…
    Where did I say Trump was being disloyal?

Look I get why Trump was pissed and turned-on Vivek because he was telling voters to vote for him if they want to save Trump. But that's a separate issue then what we've been discussing which is no one has defended Trump out of all the candidates combined more than Vivek has. Not even close. It's the truth no matter how much you want to duck acknowledging it.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    What about Ramaswamy? He actually submitted an amicus brief in defense of Trump and Trump just dumped all over him. Where is the respect for him?

Where did I say Trump was being disloyal?

Look I get why Trump was pissed and turned-on Vivek because he was telling voters to vote for him if they want to save Trump. But that's a separate issue then what we've been discussing which is no one has defended Trump out of all the candidates combined more than Vivek has. Not even close. It's the truth no matter how much you want to duck acknowledging it.

WTF is that complaint and question if not thinking Trump owes VR something?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    “Ironically, there is a strong case to be made that if Haley and DeSantis had rightfully come to the defense of Trump against these fraudulent attempts to smear him and take him off the ballot, the voters would have respected them all the more.”

“For not only would they have been doing the right thing, but they would have been defending the vision and values of our Founding Fathers.”

“Douglas MacKinnon is a former White House and Pentagon official”

Lest you forget IM this is the post you made that started this all off. Note it WAS specifically about other candidates not earning respect which they would have if they had only rightfully come out and defended Trump.

That prompted me to post what I did. What about Ramaswamy. Where was his respect for defending Trump? Was he not worthy of respect for being the only one that has consistently defended Trump even to the extent of filing an amicus brief in Trumps defense?

Top Bottom