• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Do your homework, the contributions were in May/June for a July 14th presidential candidates forum. At least follow the link to the actual reporting in the GwP article.

Or... take GwP as your gospel. :dunno::rolleyes:

ETA: Or did you think it was Dem-style "walking around money"?

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    I know some folks still hold out hope for DeSantis. I don’t think it’s gonna happen.
    Yup... and it's too bad.

I posted what betting people are thinking. They think Nikky Haley has a better shot at becoming president.
    Yup... and unfortunately, she would most likely be a Lite beer style Republican. Preferable to any Dem, but might as well be named Bush.

BUT, more likely to build a coalition than Trump... who builds zero coalitions, only sycophant worshipers and hangers-on.

Hell. Mike Obama has even odds with DeSantis.
    Mike?

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    No doubt. I am guessing someone will be feverously scouring the internet to find something comparable.
    Nah, Trump only pays for things that directly benefit him and him alone. A candidate forum, with other candidates? Like the debates he's afraid to show up at? Nah.

In an interview with Vander Plaats he intimated that it was Trump that tried to buy his endorsement.
    Completely believable and in character.

Maybe build a coalition of dems, RINO’s, and the war machine. Just how does this help conservatives?
    What a load of BS! From his first moment in Congress as a co-founder of the Freedom Caucus (you know, the OG America First coalition) through his terms as governor... none of that but a lot of Trump BS because he got his Feelz hurt... Trump is such a ******* snowflake!

Just regurgitatiions Trump's Truth Lies Social postings.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I posted what betting people are thinking. They think Nikky Haley has a better shot at becoming president.

Yup... and unfortunately, she would most likely be a Lite beer style Republican. Preferable to any Dem, but might as well be named Bush.

BUT, more likely to build a coalition than Trump... who builds zero coalitions, only sycophant worshipers and hangers-on.

Maybe build a coalition of dems, RINO’s, and the war machine. Just how does this help conservatives?

Haley was the topic. But that was a spirited defense of DeSantis…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yup... and it's too bad.

Mike?
    You know. Barack’s husband. :):

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Nah, Trump only pays for things that directly benefit him and him alone. A candidate forum, with other candidates? Like the debates he's afraid to show up at? Nah.

Completely believable and in character.

What a load of BS! From his first moment in Congress as a co-founder of the Freedom Caucus (you know, the OG America First coalition) through his terms as governor... none of that but a lot of Trump BS because he got his Feelz hurt... Trump is such a ******* snowflake!

Just regurgitatiions Trump's Truth Lies Social postings.
    There, there. I know finding out your guy thinks appearing 3 inches taller is what's going to get his campaign back on track is really embarrassing, but anger won't fix anything

Just go full jamil and say you don't have a guy (wink wink, nudge nudge), that way you only have to attack not defend

Top Bottom