• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    You can talk about anything you want, as I said I think 2 of the most active posters have derailed the thread, that is your right. I was just suggesting that with some initiative you two could start your own thread and give all the specifics and details of all the bad cops you have ran across . What you are doing makes you guys sound like self centered crybabies looking for an audience, but it is your right so carry on.
    Derailed? This isnt derailed.

Pineapple pizza sucks!

NOW its derailed. LOL

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    You can talk about anything you want, as I said I think 2 of the most active posters have derailed the thread, that is your right. I was just suggesting that with some initiative you two could start your own thread and give all the specifics and details of all the bad cops you have ran across . What you are doing makes you guys sound like self centered crybabies looking for an audience, but it is your right so carry on.
    This. IT's a little repetitive from the same people over and over and over and over and over and..... well you get the point.

There are bad people in every facet of life. Doesn't make all people bad. Unless you're me and hate all people.

sapper83

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    Valparaiso
    This. This is INGO. Its what we do. We discuss other similar things, and eventually somebody brings it back on track with an update to the OP.

As soon as somebody posts an update on this particular issue, it will get back on track.
    Right it isn't like we changed the topic to an irrelevant topic :wallbash:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Right it isn't like we changed the topic to an irrelevant topic :wallbash:
    Still, it would be interesting to hear what you and @racegunz were doing during your obviously multiple encounters with police. Maybe we could give you some pointers to avoid those encounters in the future.

sapper83

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    Valparaiso
    Damn strait it is MY right to have MY opinion! That doesn't make me a "self centered crybaby." Have we found the butt hurt LEO? Don't be upset because others have had different experiences in life then you! I was going to respond back with a distasteful comment, but i have learned there is a few of you hard headed know it alls around these parts.

sapper83

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    Valparaiso
    For the record I NEVER SAID that I hate all cops, a few different departments, yes. But I also said there are good departments where I live now. People just focus on what they want i guess. We were just discussing a solution to bad cops like in the OP.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'm trying to count the number of LEO interactions I've had.

First one in 1978 - speeding ticket in Michigan on my way to college in Flint. No issues.

2nd one in Lafayette - Accidentally wrote a bad check (there was a drugstore that would let you cash checks and sometimes I would do it the day before I knew I would be depositing my paycheck. I was in the middle of moving from West Lafayette to Lafayette and spaced depositing it on time.) No issues, but I did go to jail for a few hours.

3rd one in Lafayette - DUI (1982 - I was 22 and stupid) - no issues. Went to jail overnight.

4th one in Indy - DUI (1989 - yep, still stupid) No issues. Went to jail overnight.

That's it. 4 interactions, at fault every single time, no issues. :dunno:

sapper83

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    Valparaiso
    I had my fair share of justified run in's with the law when i was younger! Lol my dad was a mean dictator!!! :drill:

Oh and my dui-y never did that again!!! Tons of tickets :facepalm:

sapper83

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    Valparaiso
    I'm trying to count the number of LEO interactions I've had.

First one in 1978 - speeding ticket in Michigan on my way to college in Flint. No issues.

2nd one in Lafayette - Accidentally wrote a bad check (there was a drugstore that would let you cash checks and sometimes I would do it the day before I knew I would be depositing my paycheck. I was in the middle of moving from West Lafayette to Lafayette and spaced depositing it on time.) No issues, but I did go to jail for a few hours.

3rd one in Lafayette - DUI (1982 - I was 22 and stupid) - no issues. Went to jail overnight.

4th one in Indy - DUI (1989 - yep, still stupid) No issues. Went to jail overnight.

That's it. 4 interactions, at fault every single time, no issues. :dunno:
    Thank god for uber..... am i right :hijack:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Thank god for uber..... am i right :hijack:
    No Uber back then. I don't drink when I'm away from home now, other than an occasional margarita at a Mexican restaurant (followed by a siesta when I get home). :):

Besides, Uber drivers will just kill you if you don't have sex with them.

sapper83

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    Valparaiso
    No Uber back then. I don't drink when I'm away from home now, other than an occasional margarita at a Mexican restaurant (followed by a siesta when I get home). :):

Well im making sure it is a hot chick before i get in everytime so thats a win-win! Unless she is a tranny! :lmfao:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

I fondly remember the good old days of Uber. Use the app get a great car in about ten minutes. Drivers were usually nice, would tell great stories, offered water, breath mints, and other pleasantries. Often they came in nice new cars sometimes in luxury makes.

No more! Over! Caput! Piece of crap cars, dirty, smelly, the drivers can barely understand enough to get you to your destination. Had a junk old dodge van come and the side door was seized shut and had to climb in back over the console after he broke down and was 45 minutes late.

Top Bottom