• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • racegunz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana
    You're already a lock for the Antifa vote.

:):
    “Come on man”
    One of my beefs is with cops not doing much to stop those turds and blm.
    I’m not going to apologize for hating on corruption and corrupt cops are at the top of my list because literally every week there’s a new video of some sociopath (maybe psychopath) running amock. Little to no accountability and it just keeps on coming. The only thing stopping people from taking care of themselves is fear of the police.
    I am not an antifa, blm, democrat, muslim, immigrant, dei fanboy. I publicly declare that. Ok? How about you?
    Oh I forgot BRCC, not a fan.

Last edited:

sapper83

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    Valparaiso
    “Come on man”
    I’m not going to apologize for hating on corruption and corrupt cops are at the top of my list because literally every week there’s a new video of some sociopath (maybe psychopath) running amock. Little to no accountability and it just keeps on coming. The only thing stopping people from taking care of themselves is fear of the police.
    I am not an antifa, blm, democrat, muslim, immigrant, dei fanboy. I publicly declare that. Ok? How about you?
    Don't you know it is only acceptable for a conservative to hate on and call out the Leftist agenda....and if you disagree with a far right topic you are a leftist.... but if you agree with a conservative topic you are a far right bigot, yet if you.... awe crap we are all liberal fascist right wing bigots!!!!

Seriously though, why can't someone pick and choose where they fall on individual topics???why does it have to be a polarized all or nothing?

racegunz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana
    Don't you know it is only acceptable for a conservative to hate on and call out the Leftist agenda....and if you disagree with a far right topic you are a leftist.... but if you agree with a conservative topic you are a far right bigot, yet if you.... awe crap we are all liberal fascist right wing bigots!!!!

Seriously though, why can't someone pick and choose where they fall on individual topics???why does it have to be a polarized all or nothing?
    I’m a split ticket kinda guy, I can **** off anybody. :shoot:
    I mean it’s mostly cause I’m right….. a lot.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yes, that will certainly make the job more attractive to the best and brightest. Having to worry about your pension when one of your co-workers ****s up on your night off. Brilliant.
    So then just throw up your hands and just say there is nothing we can do? Sounds like a plan.

EDIT: We can at least start by attacking the individual officer's pension when this crap happens. Start by limiting the pension fund to just what that bad apple would have paid out, not everyone else's pool when the lawsuits fly.

Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    “Come on man”
    There are around 900,000 LEOs in this country in almost 18K agencies. That is a large source pool of material.

racegunz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana
    There are around 900,000 LEOs in this country in almost 18K agencies. That is a large source pool of material.
    When I see one publically declare the obvious rampant corruption exists and then dox those that are facilitating it I will re-consider my position. I won't hold my breath. Even if that were to happen you can post all the gaslighting statistics (real or otherwise) and I can counter with other stipid statistics. The corruption is real it's rampant. I still didn't see any LEO's condemn the civil asset forfeiture scheme here locally, (going on at FedEx) in fact they supported it's legality as if that makes it right. Let's start with that.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    When I see one publically declare the obvious rampant corruption exists and then dox those that are facilitating it I will re-consider my position. I won't hold my breath. Even if that were to happen you can post all the gaslighting statistics (real or otherwise) and I can counter with other stipid statistics. The corruption is real it's rampant. I still didn't see any LEO's condemn the civil asset forfeiture scheme here locally, (going on at FedEx) in fact they supported it's legality as if that makes it right. Let's start with that.
    Civil asset forfeiture is theft. More is stolen by the governments in this country every year than by old fashioned thieves.

sapper83

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    Valparaiso
    Exactly, and when you have first hand experience and it is your truth, it is invalid, thats the issue. Just don't invalidate others expirence.

The cop-splaining thing is real, but any one in any field would do the same so i don't fault them on that.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    Its too bad that this thread is so derailed, I would have hoped that it cover this story as it unfolds and is resolved. So many guys with so much innuendo and pent up rage about negative experiences with bad cops, maybe you should start a thread about your issues rather than derail this one

sapper83

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    Valparaiso
    Its too bad that this thread is so derailed, I would have hoped that it cover this story as it unfolds and is resolved. So many guys with so much innuendo and pent up rage about negative experiences with bad cops, maybe you should start a thread about your issues rather than derail this one
    Hmm, the topic is about a bad cop, yet we can't talk about bad cops?? Definitely post updates on the OP but that could take years. And if there is so many people.as you said then doesn't that constitute there is an actual issue here?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Hmm, the topic is about a bad cop, yet we can't talk about bad cops?? Definitely post updates on the OP but that could take years. And if there is so many people.as you said then doesn't that constitute there is an actual issue here?
    This. This is INGO. Its what we do. We discuss other similar things, and eventually somebody brings it back on track with an update to the OP.

As soon as somebody posts an update on this particular issue, it will get back on track.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    If you have skin in the game, you'll do everything you can to check others. Instead of standing around watching a colleague go off the rails unchecked, maybe those good cops will step in and put the brakes on that bad cop. "No way dude, I'm not taking the hit for you being an a**. Stand down."
    That already happens. I can tell you from experience what usually happens. Officers doing illegal activity RARELY bring anyone else into their scheme. If they are stealing, raping, etc, they do it alone and away from prying eyes.
    Fellow officers are quick to intervene in a fellow officer starts to overstep (maybe having a bad day and some mope is setting them off), preventing their fellow officer from doing something they cannot take back. That's a fairly recent change in training and policy. Example, if I find out an officer used excessive force and the partner was also there, observed it, and didn't tell me about it, they are going to get punished severely as well.
    Were I see the issue is the administrators NOT doing anything. Why is my pension at risk when I did what I was supposed to but it was an administrator above me that buried it?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    That already happens. I can tell you from experience what usually happens. Officers doing illegal activity RARELY bring anyone else into their scheme. If they are stealing, raping, etc, they do it alone and away from prying eyes.
    Fellow officers are quick to intervene in a fellow officer starts to overstep (maybe having a bad day and some mope is setting them off), preventing their fellow officer from doing something they cannot take back. That's a fairly recent change in training and policy. Example, if I find out an officer used excessive force and the partner was also there, observed it, and didn't tell me about it, they are going to get punished severely as well.
    Were I see the issue is the administrators NOT doing anything. Why is my pension at risk when I did what I was supposed to but it was an administrator above me that buried it?
    I partially addressed that in post 89

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    Officers doing illegal activity RARELY bring anyone else into their scheme. If they are stealing, raping, etc, they do it alone and away from prying eyes.
    Emphasis on this.

Also, the day pension pools are fair game for lawsuit settlements, is the day retirement plans switch from defined-benefit to defined-contribution. It is not some genius idea. It will never happen.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    You can talk about anything you want, as I said I think 2 of the most active posters have derailed the thread, that is your right. I was just suggesting that with some initiative you two could start your own thread and give all the specifics and details of all the bad cops you have ran across . What you are doing makes you guys sound like self centered crybabies looking for an audience, but it is your right so carry on.

Top Bottom