Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree

grimor

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    Elkhart
    I couldn't tell, did the cops and K9 just come on the property without telling the owner? The dog was doing it's job. The city (tax payers) should compensate the family for the animal.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Wrong place. Wrong time. I'm with the officer. Pit attacks my K9 unit I'm shootin the pit. Prolly just saved somebody doin' it after a kid got bit. My opinion is colored by some bad experiences with the breed so don't mind me.:twocents:

My PIT-BULL was the best dog I've ever had, love kids & my family, strange that the K-9 dog didn't need any first aid, I thinks the cops saw the PIT-BULL got scared of it & shot it:xmad:

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Evidence

and people attacked me when I said I dont think cops should be able to just come in my yard even to collect some evidence or chase a bad guy. this is why!
    I think they should ask b4 chasing evidence but they have my permission to chase an escaping BG. I'd prefer they just shot him b4 he got to my yard. Guess if they haven't shot him by that time they're not sure he's really that bad, Huh?:popcorn:

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    I think they should ask b4 chasing evidence but they have my permission to chase an escaping BG. I'd prefer they just shot him b4 he got to my yard. Guess if they haven't shot him by that time they're not sure he's really that bad, Huh?:popcorn:
    I wish they would have shot the BG instead of the good puppy:twocents:

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    glad u had a good one

My PIT-BULL was the best dog I've ever had, love kids & my family, strange that the K-9 dog didn't need any first aid, I thinks the cops saw the PIT-BULL got scared of it & shot it:xmad:
    I suppose it's possible. Bad rep for the breed in general doesn't help. Some bad apples in every bushel but pits have a history that should be regarded with caution.

The Keymaster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Manistee County, MI
    I couldn't tell, did the cops and K9 just come on the property without telling the owner? The dog was doing it's job. The city (tax payers) should compensate the family for the animal.

How do you compensate a family for the senseless murder of a family member...you can't. Pets are family members, and sometimes people forget that. Just think how traumatic it had to be for this couple and their children to see the aftermath of this terrible situation.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East

If they asked to get into my yard to retrieve evidence I would let them. but i can guarentee that if my dog is out in the yard no bad guy is gonna be out there. I have a german shepherd and she would clean house. and if I heard a gunshot im comin out with the heat. so if I step out on my deck with a gun in my hand and theirs a cop in my yard that shoots first before I even have time to react or see hes a cop and stand down is that a justified shoot for him? 1 innocent dog and 1 innocent man? seems worse than ruby ridge to me.

Top Bottom