• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JS1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    I won't vote for anybody who advocates for turning this country into Mexico, no matter their stance on gun control. Period.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I feel honored....kinda. :D

Vote for the Dem, vote for the Libertarian. :dunno: It's the same vote, against our side.

If the Republican Party nominates a Lindsey Graham or a Chris Christie, it does not represent anything close to my interests. At that point I consider the election null anyway. I'm generally a pragmatic voter. Nominate a reasonably acceptable Republican and I'll hold my nose while voting if necessary. I did with Romney. But there is a principled limit to my pragmatism.

Thankfully Graham and Christie have very little chance of winning the nomination. I think I would probably vote for any of the other Republicans over any democrat in the race. And that includes... Uhg, not sure I can say it ... Ewwww. Tr..... Tru... Trump.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    The tRump would be an erratic unknown quantity as opposed to a full up commie supporting gun grabbing piece of poo.

Really at that point if it's our best option we'd need to be thinking of cold war Armageddon survival strategies. Not that I'm not...

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    A professor, yet doesn't understand Constitutional Republic.

Yeah, an alternative life-style academic from New York who believes "American allegiance" involves supporting a president who would usurp peoples inalienable rights through executive fiat….. hard to believe.

Not bashing her orientation, to each their own, but her situation seems to define the stereotypical bleeding heart liberal (her own words even). It would appear that this woman lives in her own little bubble, where guns make people, particularly male people, commit violent acts, and that if we could only ban the guns somehow life would be all cotton candy and unicorns.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Yeah, an alternative life-style academic from New York who believes "American allegiance" involves supporting a president who would usurp peoples inalienable rights through executive fiat….. hard to believe.

Not bashing her orientation, to each their own, but her situation seems to define fantasy.

That's a little more clear.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't think they understand "study".

Let me explain.

"Gender" is the state of one's identity with regards to masculinity or femininity, apart from one's sex. So, "gender study" is the academic pursuit of making that seem socially acceptable (IOW, much less ****ed up than it really is).

For example, they might study how to make people sympathize with Jenner for wanting to grow boobs and have his **** cut off, rather than the natural human reaction, that he's completely lost his sanity and should probably have been committed to an institution before he had himself mutilated.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Let me explain.

"Gender" is the state of one's identity with regards to masculinity or femininity, apart from one's sex. So, "gender study" is the academic pursuit of making that seem socially acceptable (IOW, much less ****ed up than it really is).

For example, they might study how to make people sympathize with Jenner for wanting to grow boobs and have his **** cut off, rather than the natural human reaction, that he's completely lost his sanity and should probably have been committed to an institution before he had himself mutilated.

So "Propaganda" has been rewritten to be "gender study"

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gate_to_Women's_Country

Here's an excellent example of gender thought, eugenics, and male violence rolled into one.
    Sounds like a must-read! :n00b:

Marthatown? :lmfao:

Okay so men are given the choice of living outside of "Women's Country", presumably a mens-only warrior class society, or living with the women as servitors (beta males)? I imagine the warrior class isn't all gay, so why wouldn't they just break down the walls of P****ville and take what they want? Probably even the warrior gays would help out since that's where the twinkies are. What could the women and beta males do to stop them?

Yeah. That's some fantasy novel.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    If it's possible to hate a female democrat more than Hillary, it's probably her. Wasssserman makes my blood boil. Dumb smug elitist.

Imagine the horror if Wasserman Schultz and Terry Mcauliffe produced a child.

Prolly something like...

harvey-spencer-stephens-the-omen-movie-1976-photo-GC.jpg

:n00b:

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Sounds like a must-read! :n00b:

Marthatown? :lmfao:

Okay so men are given the choice of living outside of "Women's Country", presumably a mens-only warrior class society, or living with the women as servitors (beta males)? I imagine the warrior class isn't all gay, so why wouldn't they just break down the walls of P****ville and take what they want? Probably even the warrior gays would help out since that's where the twinkies are. What could the women and beta males do to stop them?

Yeah. That's some fantasy novel.

The aggressive males are encouraged in their militaristic culture to attack and kill the aggressive males of the other towns. They are given some rewards, including the distinction of being sheepdog. But only the wimpoid males are allowed into the city to actually breed. Over time the aggressive male will be a thing of the past, and the womyn and wimpoids can live in peace and harmony...

Top Bottom