• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    To be fair, YES, that sounds like it to me. Romney put himself in a position to be made to look foolish. Who ever gave him his talking points needs a butt chewing.

To be fair, it's probably best to take the speech in its entirety and just exactly where that particular SINGULAR mention of terrorism was mentioned.

Even if one wants to give Obama the pass as implicitly labeling the Benghazi debacle a terror attack with that comment, how does one explain the insistent and constant refrain from THREE SEPARATE ADMINISTRATION SOURCES (WH, Rice, and Clinton) over the next week that made a desperate effort NOT to make it a terror attack, but instead called it a juvenile prank of a disgruntled group of protestors (who, by the way, weren't there--so there's an outright lie from the administration)?

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    On FOX News....... Polling a LIVE group of former Obama supporters (voted for him in 2008)..... one just said (uncensored) that "Obama lied about his ability in 2008 and I voted for him. I believed it. For four years he has lied to the American public, and just bulls****ed us."

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    To be fair, Obama does not support charter schools. It's teachers are not union members and the Party cannot automatically count in their donations to the campaigns. He may have pointed to a success, but would never give credit.
    He was trying to use the question to pander and push his spend more tax dollars, the .giv is the answer policy. He touched on handguns as a nod to Silly Sarah, but his heart wasn't in that arguement. Especially since he had just stated that he "supported the 2nd", and "we have a long tradition of having firearms for sport, hunting, and self defense", which is what most agree is a handguns' main purpose.

Also, and I'm not arguing with you here, it needs to be kept in mind that Chicago is the product if Lib political hack control. The utopian community organizer who not holds the White House, is part of the reason for its problems.

Yeah, I understand that he was trying to pander. Isn't that what they're suppose to do? Chicago would be a great city if it didn't have a history of politics that have gone full retard.

I understand that Obama doesn't support the charter schools. I had meant to mention the teachers need to be quality over quantity and not just for schools like the Englewood school. I see plenty of future teachers that simply scare me. Just spending 10 minutes waiting before one of my classes gives me a migraine because it is in the education building. I have a feeling Indiana schools will end up making Chicago public schools look decent if the people I'm seeing are representative of the next generation of teachers. I've also seen plenty of 18-20 year old kids educated here that complain about college texts being too difficult to read. Most are written at an 8th grade level. Quality over quantity...

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    My take on Obama's performance, crediblity and truthfulness, tonight.

If he applied for a car loan tomorrow morning..... he would be DENIED.

Truthfulness was known 4 years ago. He didn't have much of a record of performance so we didn't know if he had any credibility. Some might argue that he has done much better than expected.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Yeah, I understand that he was trying to pander. Isn't that what they're suppose to do? Chicago would be a great city if it didn't have a history of politics that have gone full retard.

I understand that Obama doesn't support the charter schools. I had meant to mention the teachers need to be quality over quantity and not just for schools like the Englewood school. I see plenty of future teachers that simply scare me. Just spending 10 minutes waiting before one of my classes gives me a migraine because it is in the education building. I have a feeling Indiana schools will end up making Chicago public schools look decent if the people I'm seeing are representative of the next generation of teachers. I've also seen plenty of 18-20 year old kids educated here that complain about college texts being too difficult to read. Most are written at an 8th grade level. Quality over quantity...

I'm pickin up what your layin down. :D
    Tried to rep you, sorry none left for today.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    I don't get why Obama wants more kids to go to college when many present-day graduates can't find jobs.:dunno:

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Truthfulness was known 4 years ago. He didn't have much of a record of performance so we didn't know if he had any credibility. Some might argue that he has done much better than expected.

In what way? On which of his priorities?

I guess if you have NO expectations.... then Obama gets D- grade.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    In what way? On which of his priorities?

I guess if you have NO expectations.... then Obama gets D- grade.

That is exactly what I meant. No experience and no understanding of the job and he got something done. It didn't help the country but he got it done. D- for the effort.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    I don't get why Obama wants more kids to go to college when many present-day graduates can't find jobs.:dunno:

Well, he wants to make sure "that EVERYONE gets their fair chance,".... at graduating college, so you can go back and live in your parents basement & stare at your faded Obama for President posters. Or become 'community organizers'.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Well, he wants to make sure "that EVERYONE gets their fair chance,".... at graduating college, so you can go back and live in your parents basement & stare at your faded Obama for President posters.

But we can aspire that if we work hard enough and make sacrifices, one day we'll be in the middle class too!!:rockwoot:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    "Our economy was worse, uhhh so naturally gas prices were lower." - obama

W.T.F. over.

JOBS

Say it with me JOBS

As joe biden would say - a three letter word..... JOBS

That is what this will come down to..... obama has been a government goon all his life.
    Romney has worked the last 25 years in the private sector creating jobs.

Who do you REALLY think has a better handle on JOBS?
    What is the single most important issue universally across this country?
    Hint: it's not contraception for AK47's

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne

Just a few days ago my brother had a recent Notre Dame grad apply at his company for a $10.00 an hour courier job.

He will need a lot of OT to pay off his $80,000.00 student loans.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Just a few days ago my brother had a recent Notre Dame grad apply at his company for a $10.00 an hour courier job.

He will need a lot of OT to pay off his $80,000.00 student loans.

But some day, if he works hard enough, he too can join the middle class.

Why does that seem more like a campaign slogan from the Great Depression?

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana

If k-12 education was something better than teaching for tests, we might be seeing more kids going for hard sciences. There are many jobs we can't fill because we don't have college grads that are qualified. I don't think that just sending kids to college is the answer because if k-12 educations aren't there, it'll just be churning out more :poop: degrees that barely qualify you for a job delivering pizza.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    "Our economy was worse, uhhh so naturally gas prices were lower." - obama

W.T.F. over.

JOBS

Say it with me JOBS

As joe biden would say - a three letter word..... JOBS

That is what this will come down to..... obama has been a government goon all his life.
    Romney has worked the last 25 years in the private sector creating jobs.

Who do you REALLY think has a better handle on JOBS?
    What is the single most important issue universally across this country?
    Hint: it's not contraception for AK47's

AK47s and contraception create jobs!!! Someone needs to manufacture the contraception and the AKs. Someone needs to manufacture the bullets for the AKs. Someone needs to produce the pills given out for the sheer terror brought on by AKs on our streets. Someone needs to hand out the prescriptions and the pills. They create jobs!!!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    I think Romney won and Obama lied....Candy Crowley gave Obama more time, which I expected, according to Fox 3 minutes more. I will be totally shocked if the MSM does not say Obama won.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I think Romney won and Obama lied....Candy Crowley gave Obama more time, which I expected, according to Fox 3 minutes more. I will be totally shocked if the MSM does not say Obama won.

Of course they will. The headlines were written yesterday that BO was the clear winner.

BO did much better this time around, but I would not call him the winner.

ditto

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    Newburgh
    I think Mitt could have done better. I don't think he did bad, but he missed some opportunities and I wish he'd been more specific. We are tired of the cheap talk, we've had it for 4 years. Sorely disappointed when the "assault weapons" question came up. Not a fan of someone who would cater to and walk on eggshells around a demographic of society that isn't willing to educate themselves about firearms and just believes guns are evil.

Obama came out slinging feces as we knew he would. The "moderator" was an Obama lemming as we knew she would be. Really no big surprises from his end tonight. He sure got twitchy when Romney started calling him out on things. Several times I saw him glancing at the moderator as if he wanted her to step in and rescue him. O's closing statement with the "47%" dig was a cheap shot and he forgot to mention the system-milking "Obama Phone" demographic...conveniently.

Top Bottom