• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    A good deal of concern trolling by the Indy Channel this morning, capitalizing on recent events.

So here, have an archive link to their article

What to do in Indiana when you're pulled over with a gun

And of course they go with "Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"

Didn't watch the vid. I have been pulled over enough that I feel I know how to talk to the LEO.

I am not trying to keep a secret, I just don't see the reason for telling him that I have a firearm. I also don't tell him about the claw hammer in the back seat, or the jumper cables under the seat.

If I am asked to exit I will inform. If asked I will not lie, but I have only been asked about a firearm once. I was 17 and had the shotgun sitting on the back seat. All went smoothly.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I haven't been pulled over in a very long time. I rarely break the speed limit and otherwise obey all traffic laws. I don't know if there is a connection or not...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I haven't been pulled over in a very long time. I rarely break the speed limit and otherwise obey all traffic laws. I don't know if there is a connection or not...

Dont break the law or mess with LEO and you most likely will never see them.

I rarely break my speed limit. I think above 80 is too fast unless I'm driving out west with straight roads and no traffic. Okay, I've been pulled over a couple of times for exceeding THEIR speed limit. But not that often really.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Speaking of which, I miss you.

Once they said I had to use a real name, but let things like "Thugga GettMonee" and the like stay up, I told them to eat a...hot dog. It's been about 2 years and I sure don't miss any of it.

It was funny it didn't matter for years, but I made a comment in a public news site and all of a sudden my account was blocked...

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Once they said I had to use a real name, but let things like "Thugga GettMonee" and the like stay up, I told them to eat a...hot dog. It's been about 2 years and I sure don't miss any of it.

It was funny it didn't matter for years, but I made a comment in a public news site and all of a sudden my account was blocked...
    I actually had two accounts. One under my real name that was originally just for actual family relatives. Then they closed my other one. Now I have added friends as well. I try to be careful and mark some posts for different groups. Some of my family can't abide any bad language. Some of my gun friends include it in every post....

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Well if this is the rifle used, the libs finally have a case that they have been complaining about. Pretty much all of the other mass shooters bought their guns from dealers with the full background check. It was hard to talk up universal background checks, outlawing private transactions, when none of the guns were bought that way.

Yep. Then the argument will be: Yeah, a law might have stopped that...just like a law against murder might have stopped him shooting all of those people.

Top Bottom