• ...and so much more!
  • RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I think it's odd they attack training (if they did).
    He was national guard from what I understand.... from the moment I learned that (and the fact that he had no criminal history), it'd be tough to claim the usual rhetoric about 'assault rifle, past history, etc'.
    They're stuck saying 'disarm the military' to avoid 'future problems'. That's a tough pill for most Americans to swallow.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    You really want to suggest this? Really?

Im surprised Kut and Que bother sticking around here sometimes.

Actually, that sounds more like any of a number of Soviet-bloc countries during the Cold War.
    That is, unless actual water cannons (Bull Connor's goons walking with live fire hoses doesn't count) were standard equipment in pre-1964 America.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Stream of the Minnesota protest has switched to this channel now:

[video=youtube;pXbuP19AWDM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM[/video]

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Actually, that sounds more like any of a number of Soviet-bloc countries during the Cold War.
    That is, unless actual water cannons (Bull Connor's goons walking with live fire hoses doesn't count) were standard equipment in pre-1964 America.

I know they are used in Turkey and believe they have been used in Germany recently.

[video=youtube;0SOGoiZflYc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SOGoiZflYc[/video]

[video=youtube;Ms6i3ODDfBM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms6i3ODDfBM[/video]

That said, I still prefer snow plows at speed.

#thrutrafficmatters

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    A water cannon is a tool just like a gun, and a tool can't be racist. Water cannons are used for crowd dispersal quite effectively in many nations.

Or we could use the standard of soaking everything in tear gas and smoke like we've been doing.

Whatever.

Would appreciate somebody repping Tombs for me for posting live feed link. Thanks.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Why don't more people run over the idiots blocking the road?

I don't mean to be cold, but would think that being in the front of a line of traffic with an ensuing riot would be a very bad security risk?

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    A water cannon is a tool just like a gun, and a tool can't be racist. Water cannons are used for crowd dispersal quite effectively in many nations.

Or we could use the standard of soaking everything in tear gas and smoke like we've been doing.

Whatever.

Would appreciate somebody repping Tombs for me for posting live feed link. Thanks.

I got him for you.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    :laugh:

You know what would be cool? A swarming pepperball drone strike. With Go-Pros.

Or maybe German Shepards driving snow plows with water cannons.

How about a hundred Rumple Minze gals on polar bears storming down from the North Pole?

0d4aa18466aeada826d5b1ce17c6ddfa.jpg

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Now people from up in the woods are throwing fireworks down on the police...

[video=youtube;pXbuP19AWDM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM[/video]

How long are they going to let this nonsense go on without doing ANYTHING? The crowd is just getting more wound up by the minute.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Now people from up in the woods are throwing fireworks down on the police...

How long are they going to let this nonsense go on without doing ANYTHING? The crowd is just getting more wound up by the minute.

Sure. They are "mostly peaceful" as the mob gets more and more agitated until more violence mysteriously occurs.

Top Bottom