167bb44ca8d2a448c59424d6947f388f.jpg

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I’m hoping to be breaking in a .308 barrel by this weekend. That will be a zen experience. If not that, I need to head to the range and spend some time behind a scoped rifle to center myself

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Howdy folks... Freedom Shoppers hit my place of employment last night... Got to talk to a couple of officers, I was not brutalized. Thieves decided a rock was as good as a key to open a glass door, then took off with two of our loaner cars, one Porsche and one Audi... Tried to take a brand new Porsche, but it was still in transport mode so it won’t drive very fast. They did take the keys to it and several others. Thankfully nobody was hurt and they didn’t get into our shop...

Interesting coincidence, the alarm went off when the cleaning crew left, police showed up and found an unsecured door, secured it, cleared the building and left. We have video of the thieves who were hiding across the lot, walking into the building and taking off with the cars 30 mins after the first alarm went off and after the cops were gone... Sounds fishy to me. One car had GPS tracker on it, which was located in a lot behind our campus, car not there... We were not the only dealer lot hit in town last night we found out...

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Let’s do it. Once I get this thing all set up and running, we’ll have to get together. I’ve been wanting to shoot with you down at your range but until now, never felt like I had anything with enough legs to go 600 yards

Let me know when you decide to go and hopefully I can make it too.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Let’s do it. Once I get this thing all set up and running, we’ll have to get together. I’ve been wanting to shoot with you down at your range but until now, never felt like I had anything with enough legs to go 600 yards
    Brutus doesn't even breathe hard at 600 yards ! ;)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Howdy folks... Freedom Shoppers hit my place of employment last night... Got to talk to a couple of officers, I was not brutalized. Thieves decided a rock was as good as a key to open a glass door, then took off with two of our loaner cars, one Porsche and one Audi... Tried to take a brand new Porsche, but it was still in transport mode so it won’t drive very fast. They did take the keys to it and several others. Thankfully nobody was hurt and they didn’t get into our shop...

Interesting coincidence, the alarm went off when the cleaning crew left, police showed up and found an unsecured door, secured it, cleared the building and left. We have video of the thieves who were hiding across the lot, walking into the building and taking off with the cars 30 mins after the first alarm went off and after the cops were gone... Sounds fishy to me. One car had GPS tracker on it, which was located in a lot behind our campus, car not there... We were not the only dealer lot hit in town last night we found out...
    I smell fish.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I smell fish.
    It is suspected that a rubber floor mat was the original culprit for the door not closing all the way... What bugs me, the alarm was going off the whole time the crooks where doing their thing, silent alarm, but police should have been dispatched. They weren’t after the initial call...

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    It is suspected that a rubber floor mat was the original culprit for the door not closing all the way... What bugs me, the alarm was going off the whole time the crooks where doing their thing, silent alarm, but police should have been dispatched. They weren’t after the initial call...
    Sorry to hear about this! It IS weird that the police didn't go back. I agree and don't think that it was a coincidence that it went off the first time and then later got hit the same night. I would look at the video footage to see if an employee moved the rubber mat in it's place, if that was the cause of the first alarm. I've watched some detective shows so if I can help let me know. :)

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Sorry to hear about this! It IS weird that the police didn't go back. I agree and don't think that it was a coincidence that it went off the first time and then later got hit the same night. I would look at the video footage to see if an employee moved the rubber mat in it's place, if that was the cause of the first alarm. I've watched some detective shows so if I can help let me know. :)
    Haha! That’s the way I feel, was helping the police out and even called my buddy who’s a cop and he got me some intel before the officers on the scene did. Lol. It is suspected that the cleaning crew kicked the mat and may not have checked to see if the door shut behind them... Cars are long gone now. Prolly on a container or truck heading somewhere out of country by now. Certainly an exciting morning.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Haha! That’s the way I feel, was helping the police out and even called my buddy who’s a cop and he got me some intel before the officers on the scene did. Lol. It is suspected that the cleaning crew kicked the mat and may not have checked to see if the door shut behind them... Cars are long gone now. Prolly on a container or truck heading somewhere out of country by now. Certainly an exciting morning.
    That cleaning crew sucks! Also, they would know the type of cars that are being held inside and would be able to tip off someone. It is definitely someone on the cleaning crew. Look for someone whose wife was recently kidnapped or have some gambling debts, or something in that vein, this is your guy! Also this is the person who will be the least suspected! Do not look for someone who just got their dog killed and their car stolen, leave this person alone, he's not your guy! Seriously!

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    That cleaning crew sucks! Also, they would know the type of cars that are being held inside and would be able to tip off someone. It is definitely someone on the cleaning crew. Look for someone whose wife was recently kidnapped or have some gambling debts, or something in that vein, this is your guy! Also this is the person who will be the least suspected! Do not look for someone who just got their dog killed and their car stolen, leave this person alone, he's not your guy! Seriously!
    It was just a dog...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom