Not open for further replies.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Howdy folks... Freedom Shoppers hit my place of employment last night... Got to talk to a couple of officers, I was not brutalized. Thieves decided a rock was as good as a key to open a glass door, then took off with two of our loaner cars, one Porsche and one Audi... Tried to take a brand new Porsche, but it was still in transport mode so it won’t drive very fast. They did take the keys to it and several others. Thankfully nobody was hurt and they didn’t get into our shop...

Interesting coincidence, the alarm went off when the cleaning crew left, police showed up and found an unsecured door, secured it, cleared the building and left. We have video of the thieves who were hiding across the lot, walking into the building and taking off with the cars 30 mins after the first alarm went off and after the cops were gone... Sounds fishy to me. One car had GPS tracker on it, which was located in a lot behind our campus, car not there... We were not the only dealer lot hit in town last night we found out...
    That sucks. I'm glad no one was hurt though. The door being left unsecure could point to an inside person, with a change in plans because the Police secured the door.

I love the looks of a lot of the Audis, can't afford one, but I love the look. The R8 is in my top 10 wish cars.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Well to update, my brother just informed me that they did not in fact remove the tracker from the one car, he’s a service advisor here. He updated his loaner device before he left work and had a ping. I knew it was one of you!! Caught the bastards in a Meijer drive thru pharmacy in Speedway! CM, you’ve been caught! Still a black Porsche Macan out there...

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Well to update, my brother just informed me that they did not in fact remove the tracker from the one car, he’s a service advisor here. He updated his loaner device before he left work and had a ping. I knew it was one of you!! Caught the bastards in a Meijer drive thru pharmacy in Speedway! CM, you’ve been caught! Still a black Porsche Macan out there...
    I had CGW give it the Copperhead package...

04f2a6f7c2c3d1178d4ab3269a4f307d.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We shop at that Meijer.....:):

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Howdy folks... Freedom Shoppers hit my place of employment last night... Got to talk to a couple of officers, I was not brutalized. Thieves decided a rock was as good as a key to open a glass door, then took off with two of our loaner cars, one Porsche and one Audi... Tried to take a brand new Porsche, but it was still in transport mode so it won’t drive very fast. They did take the keys to it and several others. Thankfully nobody was hurt and they didn’t get into our shop...

Interesting coincidence, the alarm went off when the cleaning crew left, police showed up and found an unsecured door, secured it, cleared the building and left. We have video of the thieves who were hiding across the lot, walking into the building and taking off with the cars 30 mins after the first alarm went off and after the cops were gone... Sounds fishy to me. One car had GPS tracker on it, which was located in a lot behind our campus, car not there... We were not the only dealer lot hit in town last night we found out...
    Dammit, Rusty. That's too close to home.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I watched Interstellar posted up in my side of the recliner couch. Did not budge for 2.5 hrs.

No gun stuff today. CKW and I were on a major re-organization push in the spare room. Moved my safe and ammo cabinet. Assembled the last of 3 shelved storage cabinets I got for her. She has soooooo much craft stuff.

Mouse is beat....:):

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I watched Interstellar posted up in my side of the recliner couch. Did not budge for 2.5 hrs.

No gun stuff today. CKW and I were on a major re-organization push in the spare room. Moved my safe and ammo cabinet. Assembled the last of 3 shelved storage cabinets I got for her. She has soooooo much craft stuff.

Mouse is beat....:):
    I watched that movie yesterday. It’s like 4 hours long.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom