Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I recall those. Def have to bring it to the next GE for a sample taste. One of the reasons I love the AR so, is the versatility to satisfy my fickle nature. Always evolving.
    Improving function is great .... but when one can improve appearance TOO .... with a
    WMD blue titanium BCG ..... ahhhh, now you're tickling my happiness glands ! ;)

i-7CBmSXD-L.jpg

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Improving function is great .... but when one can improve appearance TOO .... with a
    WMD blue titanium BCG ..... ahhhh, now you're tickling my happiness glands ! ;)

i-7CBmSXD-L.jpg
    Coyote tan makes me gaga. Put a Strike extended latch charging handle in the 6920 today.

Today's sesame street word is : accentuate. Mmmmm.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Coyote tan makes me gaga. Put a Strike extended latch charging handle in the 6920 today.

Today's sesame street word is : accentuate. Mmmmm.

A man for the tan, huh ! .... I can dig it !

How's it run MM? Looks pretty sweet... :yesway:

That BCG has actually been in there for a while. KJQ ran it at the FGE ... he praised it, and said "the Blue Mink has touched me" !!!

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    You have signess bad...

I do. I don’t think the Czickness bit this hard when I first contracted it. I keep looking at the CZ collection and wondering which, if any should move on. I’m pretty sure that I’ll let one of the P10Cs go and maybe one of the P07s. Both SP01s probably need a home too as they don’t get range time. We’ll see over the next couple of weeks.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    In truth I hate this. I wish we could all express ourselves but time and place figure into this.

I expressed myself once. The charges didn't stick.

In all seriousness, I gather this has been a rough couple years as far as modding goes. People just cant seem to leave their feelings at home and rationally exchange.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I expressed myself once. The charges didn't stick.

In all seriousness, I gather this has been a rough couple years as far as modding goes. People just cant seem to leave their feelings at home and rationally exchange.
    In truth.....way too many people are addicted to the 24/7 news cycle. The are hooked up to it intravenously. The raw amount of Bravo Sierra has everyone on edge. It shows almost everywhere. Peoples anxiety's are out front and center.

Then you have those that talk down to everyone in a manner that we are all 3rd graders. Add to this those that actually "Get off" on stirring the pot and you have a mixture that will boil over.

The world as we know it has left the building. Thats why I have been sequestered in my shop playing with tools.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    In truth.....way too many people are addicted to the 24/7 news cycle. The are hooked up to it intravenously. The raw amount of Bravo Sierra has everyone on edge. It shows almost everywhere. Peoples anxiety's are out front and center.

Then you have those that talk down to everyone in a manner that we are all 3rd graders. Add to this those that actually "Get off" on stirring the pot and you have a mixture that will boil over.

The world as we know it has left the building. Thats why I have been sequestered in my shop playing with tools.

Also why I don't venture too far from this thread, save WWG or something educational.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I do. I don’t think the Czickness bit this hard when I first contracted it. I keep looking at the CZ collection and wondering which, if any should move on. I’m pretty sure that I’ll let one of the P10Cs go and maybe one of the P07s. Both SP01s probably need a home too as they don’t get range time. We’ll see over the next couple of weeks.

Let me quote CM...I don't even know you anymore. LOL!

Hey - bidding on an Arisaka. Hoping it doesn't go for insane money....

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    You would ask....:):
    Keep your secrets then :shady:
    Thanks :thumbsup:. Truth be told i dont know about these fancy things. I just got into guns 4 or 5 years ago. I never even shot one until i was 19ish. I thought i had my saint where i wanted it after the suppressor but that might be nice to have too.

Edit: Nevermind, after fondling it ive come to the conclusion that with the can on its way to nose heavy for that. Will stick with my plain mlok bipod for now.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Keep your secrets then :shady:

Thanks :thumbsup:. Truth be told i dont know about these fancy things. I just got into guns 4 or 5 years ago. I never even shot one until i was 19ish. I thought i had my saint where i wanted it after the suppressor but that might be nice to have too.
    Its called a Podium and is made by a company out of Israel. Its over in the shop and I am all comfy in my chair. Promise I will get the info tomorrow.

I love my Saint.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Its called a Podium and is made by a company out of Israel. Its over in the shop and I am all comfy in my chair. Promise I will get the info tomorrow.

I love my Saint.
    Its cool, it got me thinking about maybe putting one on mine but mines pretty nose heavy. 2090D8B3-11E1-4B00-A5A2-59CDD2714816.jpegI just haven’t seen anything like that before so i was curious lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom