Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Let me quote CM...I don't even know you anymore. LOL!

Hey - bidding on an Arisaka. Hoping it doesn't go for insane money....

The Sig-ness is what happened when I got bored. Boredom is not good for me. I think that I took CZs as far as I wanted to as well as 1911s too. Sigs gave me a new world to explore. Also, being a documented .40 lunatic, the Sig platform in .40 was a natural for me. That is the first platform that I have found that really makes the .40 shine. 1911s don’t seem to like it. Glocks don’t feel as good in it and CZs in .40 can be temperamental if you want to mod them. Even Bill has been known to have hiccups but being a range gun, I don’t mind there. P07s run great in .40 but don’t mess with lighter springs.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    The Sig-ness is what happened when I got bored. Boredom is not good for me. I think that I took CZs as far as I wanted to as well as 1911s too. Sigs gave me a new world to explore. Also, being a documented .40 lunatic, the Sig platform in .40 was a natural for me. That is the first platform that I have found that really makes the .40 shine. 1911s don’t seem to like it. Glocks don’t feel as good in it and CZs in .40 can be temperamental if you want to mod them. Even Bill has been known to have hiccups but being a range gun, I don’t mind there. P07s run great in .40 but don’t mess with lighter springs.

That makes total sense. The best shooting 40 that I have or have had is a SW 4006. Given the similarities of a third generation Smith to Sigs, that only confirms what you’re saying.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Good Morning : My People

Anybody ready for a new Political Party : Patriot Party

I think we might be in need of new non-Left leadership/representation

Anybody..?

Oh -- and SeeZee//CZ//CZ

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    That makes total sense. The best shooting 40 that I have or have had is a SW 4006. Given the similarities of a third generation Smith to Sigs, that only confirms what you’re saying.

I could have jumped heavily into the S&W world after getting the CHP 4006 this year but S&W does not embrace the old guns like Sig does. The 4006 really is a sweet shooter in .40 and the reset is incredibly short.

Love them or hate them, Sig does support the older guns better than most companies. I don’t know of anyone else that will go through a 30 year old gun, inspect it, refresh the springs and put new night sights on it for $145.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom