• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    So I haven't been on here in some time and I stopped by yesterday and see this thread. Perfect timing as I have been wanting a CZ for a long time. Crazy thing is on Sunday my buddy sent me a link to a lgs that had a P-09 with a light for $450. So I had been reading up on it and this thread put me over the edge and this followed me home today! :rockwoot:

20150121_190735_zpsuxdkpt8c.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Suuuuuweeeeeet!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    So I haven't been on here in some time and I stopped by yesterday and see this thread. Perfect timing as I have been wanting a CZ for a long time. Crazy thing is on Sunday my buddy sent me a link to a lgs that had a P-09 with a light for $450. So I had been reading up on it and this thread put me over the edge and this followed me home today! :rockwoot:

20150121_190735_zpsuxdkpt8c.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Very nice, congrats!

Mikuhl

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 10, 2012
    Indy
    Thanks!

After I shoot it a bit I want it to be my "nightstand gun", because 20 rounds, but I'm not sold on the light. The on switch is on the right and is so far forward I have to adjust my grip to get to it. Also if you turn it off and back on quickly it goes to strobe. I may replace it with my TLR-1s that is on my TRP now.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Thanks!

After I shoot it a bit I want it to be my "nightstand gun", because 20 rounds, but I'm not sold on the light. The on switch is on the right and is so far forward I have to adjust my grip to get to it. Also if you turn it off and back on quickly it goes to strobe. I may replace it with my TLR-1s that is on my TRP now.

And you have a TRP...........:faint:

The TLR-1 is my light of choice. I have variations of it on several of my guns.

Mikuhl

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 10, 2012
    Indy
    Yeah...I have been tossing around the idea of selling the TRP cause I really don't shoot it that much. I've pretty much switched to shooting 9mm all the time. The TRP is soooo nice though. Harrison night sites and VZ grips.

2010-12-29_19-22-43_679.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I sold mine last summer and have regretted it. It was the only 1911 I have owned in years I have not modified to some extent. I want to beat my own A$$.

I can and will say....Nice gun.

Mikuhl

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 10, 2012
    Indy
    Thanks. Yeah there is about a 5% chance I will actually sell it. I THINK about selling a lot of things but rarely do.

To bad Beech Grove range burned down or I would be there tomorrow with the P-09!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Thanks. Yeah there is about a 5% chance I will actually sell it. I THINK about selling a lot of things but rarely do.

To bad Beech Grove range burned down or I would be there tomorrow with the P-09!

The gripe stippling is a bit rough on those. But I still like them.
    If you "Ever" consider selling it give me a shot at it....:)

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I have to stop reading this thread I created. First all the CZ photos that make me want to spend money, then someone posts TRP photos. Not cool man! Not cool :(

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I really need to send my compact off to be refinished this spring. That's about a nice looking as an EDC can get.

And, on top of being easy on the eyes it freaking rocks.
    Thanks, when I was looking for that I really wanted a black polycoat and that's all I could find. Not sure why CZ decided to quit doing compacts in satin nickel. Sometimes I think it's too purty to carry everyday but it is too good to leave at home. ;)

Top Bottom