• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Actually almost called you and Vert and next time I will. Oh but I have to call Vert first he told me to!psyko LOL. Actually wished I hadn't sold it already probably will buy another then sell it to you if Vert doesn't answer.

I almost PM'd you at 2 AM in the morning right after you posted it. I thought "Lets sleep on it"
    Well, for the 1st time in like forever I over slept and missed it by this much...

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I have heard a lot of great things. But, I love my Phantom.

Well Sir there is a big difference between polymer framed guns and steel. My first CZ was a 75b and I really love that gun. Then I got a P07 duty, bought it second hand and it was well broken it. Shoots like a dream, then it became my favorite CZ. Then I got a CGW P09. At first I was not in love with it. But the more I shoot it the more I like it. And the fever had me full in tow by that time. So I bought a Rami. The Rami is the only CZ I don't love. The trigger leaves a lot to be desired. I am definitely going to have to get some work done to the Rami. I think if I had to choose, and it would be hard choice believe me, I think I would still go with the CGW P09. Polymer frames have started to win me over.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Well Sir there is a big difference between polymer framed guns and steel. My first CZ was a 75b and I really love that gun. Then I got a P07 duty, bought it second hand and it was well broken it. Shoots like a dream, then it became my favorite CZ. Then I got a CGW P09. At first I was not in love with it. But the more I shoot it the more I like it. And the fever had me full in tow by that time. So I bought a Rami. The Rami is the only CZ I don't love. The trigger leaves a lot to be desired. I am definitely going to have to get some work done to the Rami. I think if I had to choose, and it would be hard choice believe me, I think I would still go with the CGW P09. Polymer frames have started to win me over.
    The Phantom is polymer.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Which model are you after?

P09, fully cajunized like TopDog's :D

Selling the "Vaunted" Glock............Say it aint so.

Selling the G34, but I'll never part with my G19!

Yea in the same boat actually have a couple nice 1911s I have pondered selling or trading for a nice CZ but every time I sell or trade always wish I didn't. Trying to hold out and just buy one soon.

I'm kinda over the G34. Nice gun, just no longer one I enjoy shooting. The PPQ I have to think about more, but is probably in the same boat. Cash strapped after my car broke down this weekend, so I need the $$

Hey, remember that this is 2015. She should be spending as much with you as you do with her.

I'll believe that when I see it...

I think I've decided that I'm going to get a P09.

:yesway:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    cz_zps0fc34799.jpg

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    llh1956 has one and I have envied him for it for a long time. His has an SA trigger of about two and a half pounds and is incredibly accurate. I think mine will be set up for carry with night sights.

Mikuhl

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 10, 2012
    Indy
    So I haven't been on here in some time and I stopped by yesterday and see this thread. Perfect timing as I have been wanting a CZ for a long time. Crazy thing is on Sunday my buddy sent me a link to a lgs that had a P-09 with a light for $450. So I had been reading up on it and this thread put me over the edge and this followed me home today! :rockwoot:

20150121_190735_zpsuxdkpt8c.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So I haven't been on here in some time and I stopped by yesterday and see this thread. Perfect timing as I have been wanting a CZ for a long time. Crazy thing is on Sunday my buddy sent me a link to a lgs that had a P-09 with a light for $450. So I had been reading up on it and this thread put me over the edge and this followed me home today! :rockwoot:

20150121_190735_zpsuxdkpt8c.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Very nice. Welcome to the CZickness

Top Bottom