Phantominthenightsmaller_zps2d940bf0.jpg

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    RAMI #2 has been traded away. But, I got word last night that the upgrades for RAMI #3 are complete. llh1956 always does a fantastic job. He sent me a text that says RAMI #3 is at 3 lbs 2oz for SA and 5lbs 6oz. for DA. I get to take her for a spin tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

IMG_0350_zps28d361e6.jpg

Rick60

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2013
    Bloomington
    Took it out shooting today... My wife had her everyday carry gun,RUGER SR9c . She shot the CZ at 10 yards no rippe the target up. She is now wanting a full sized CZ of her own!!! The CZ sp01 Tactical is a much better gun than I am a shooter!!!!

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Was in Bradis Guns today and checked out the CZ SP01 Tactical and it was really sweet! Did pick up the CZ 75 D Compact put 100rds down range and love it. I think the Tactical is next. LOL.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Took RAMI #2 (pictured a few posts up) to the range today. First time since all of the mods were completed. llh1956 did the work. He has a tuned RAMI and this is my second. We shot them all back to back and they are pretty much indistinguishable from each other. That's a very good thing. She rocked today.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Took RAMI #2 (pictured a few posts up) to the range today. First time since all of the mods were completed. llh1956 did the work. He has a tuned RAMI and this is my second. We shot them all back to back and they are pretty much indistinguishable from each other. That's a very good thing. She rocked today.

Sweet....:)

I ordered a set of Hogues for the 97.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country

Yes Sir she did - cant thank you enough for the CZ schooling - had a great time - they all rocked today :rockwoot:

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Yes Sir CM the CZ coolaid Rocks! Im not sure of the model #'s but the railed one of llh's and the 75 i think of Birds were my favs -is the 75 is the original that the others are based? if so thats the one

Top Bottom