• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MiNDRiVE

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Do you have a phone number for state representative's aid??????

Sorry just now seeing this. I don't have the number on hand anymore but what I did was call Dan Coats office in DC. Explained my situation to his aid and he said he can't do squat for me but if i call this other guy (can't remember his name) he can get things done for me on a local level. Called the number I was given and spoke with that aid who seemed to get some crap done. Here is the url to his contact info. Any one of these numbers and you should be able to get some help.

Contact | United States Senator Dan Coats of Indiana

Tyler

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2014
    Brazil
    Paid local fees last Wednesday 1/8/14, and LTCH was issued 1/13/14. I got it in the mail today! So 7 days, 5 business days. I feel like a dick, since there are people who have been waiting MUCH longer!

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Paid local fees last Wednesday 1/8/14, and LTCH was issued 1/13/14. I got it in the mail today! So 7 days, 5 business days. I feel like a dick, since there are people who have been waiting MUCH longer!

First :welcome: to :ingo:

Second, don't feel like a dick. You're lucky you applied when you did and not a year ago. Keep in mind that some of the people that have waited longer have other issues (arrests, etc.). Some, not all. You are the beneficiary of the new streamlined ISP system which should have not taken this long to implement. It's no doubt the result of countless emails, angry phone calls, and contact by various elected officials that helped it along.

Either way, congrats :thumbsup:

Bindyxdm9

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Applied feb 19 2013
    mo march 26 2013
    issued jan 14 2014
    finally! Now how do I get them copied to the exact pink paper? I bought the paper and copied but came out dark pink.

dmonsche

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2013
    Finally got mine today! Almost 5 months. I didn't do the electronic prints and had an arrest (charges dropped) 4 years ago. When I applied they said 4-6 months. Glad it's finally here.

slothbear

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2013
    Bloomington
    I definitely haven't been waiting as nearly as long as some people, but I'm like a kid counting down the days until Christmas. L-1 printing and paid local fees on 12/30/13. The money order was cashed on 1/10/14. Hopefully, it shows up in the mail soon. New application with nothing in my past except a couple speeding tickets.

gjclark

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    I definitely haven't been waiting as nearly as long as some people, but I'm like a kid counting down the days until Christmas. L-1 printing and paid local fees on 12/30/13. The money order was cashed on 1/10/14. Hopefully, it shows up in the mail soon. New application with nothing in my past except a couple speeding tickets.

I know what you mean. I spend every day wondering about it... then I know it isn't going to be there but can't help but be pissed when it isn't. I don't know how people dealt with this for months or a year... I WANT IT NOW!! :tantrum:

outlaw88*

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    indianapolis
    Hey everyone be hopeful i got my license today exactly ninety days ago and I'm on the badboys list i did mine october 17 got it back january 17all you people still waiting keep your heads up and keep waiting for the mail !! ps i did electronic prints best way to go

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom