• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hunter88

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Applied 1-22-13. Issued 9/13 but changed address and they sent it thursday. Recieved it yesterday! Long wait but well worth it!

billmyn

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    162   0   1
    Mar 19, 2009
    New Ross
    Paperwork held up for Minor Misdemeanor
    So I submitted paperwork for my lifetime carry permit back in October and 6weeks ago i found out that i had a minor misdemeanor for an over the weight limit. I was given a ticket in 2004 at a weigh station in Ohio Ticket was paid by trucking company. While applying for a new job it showed up on back ground check so i called Ohio and they informed me that this type of violation is a minor misdemeanor offense. Went to sheriffs dept and she called to check told me that my paperwork was being held up for a second check and it was going to be there for a while. Has anyone had something similar happen and what was the out come. should i start making calls or be patient and hope for the best.

Hunter88

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Well, I was arrested 2 years ago for owi. I know i know it was stupid and irresponsible, but ive learned from my mistakes. That being said, I applied Jan 22nd 2013. Issued in september. Address change is what messed up my timeline. But for a over the weight misdamenor, I would think it should take that long.

My advice is to contact via email to the state. I emailed them thursday and was called back to on friday by the Lt down in Indy. He was very nice and had it sent to me fast.

Isp.in.gov

Trahkle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    Applied on January 2, 2013. Got it today. Took 369 days. Never could get anyone in Indianapolis to tell me why. The only arrest I had was in 1994 for under age drinking. Never in trouble again, not even a ticket my entire life. I disclosed that to the state. Glad my wait is over. Good luck everyone.

heofon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Warsaw
    Applied on January 2, 2013. Got it today. Took 369 days. Never could get anyone in Indianapolis to tell me why. The only arrest I had was in 1994 for under age drinking. Never in trouble again, not even a ticket my entire life. I disclosed that to the state. Glad my wait is over. Good luck everyone.

Wow. Glad the wait is over. Congratulations! :rockwoot:

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.

Awesome :thumbsup:

manley82

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    :rockwoot:

Lunati

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Warsaw
    Called ISP again today, someone actually decided to help me out. It's been 8 months since I initially applied, have a clean record, not even a arrest. I had to re-do my prints about 2 months ago because there was a smudge on one. Lady told me the new digital prints I took were now too light... have to go in AGAIN to re-do my prints. This is just ridiculous...

Ace3one7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Money orders cashed on 11/1/2013. Spoke my state representative's aid on 12/19/2013 asking WTF. LTCH received today with issue date of 12/19/2013 (wonder if my phone call made any difference). Oh and did I mention I'm in the bad boys club. Is this a bad boy club fastest time ever?

Do you have a phone number for state representative's aid??????

Ace3one7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Called ISP again today, someone actually decided to help me out. It's been 8 months since I initially applied, have a clean record, not even a arrest. I had to re-do my prints about 2 months ago because there was a smudge on one. Lady told me the new digital prints I took were now too light... have to go in AGAIN to re-do my prints. This is just ridiculous...

What's ISP's phone number???

Ace3one7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2013
    Indianapolis

WOW that's a long wait... Glad to hear you finally got it though

fundy87

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 26, 2013
    Southern Indy
    Well, after a long time, the headache and stress is over, I was informed by ISP that my Lifetime LTCH has been issued. January 10. Hopefully its in my mailbox by Friday. I started this whole mess in February, paid for a four year, paper prints, well, it wasnt until late June that I was told my name was wrong. So I re-appplied in July. I went lifetime. The state tried to refund the four year fee, but they got the name wrong on the check too.
    From July to now, I had been persistent, most of the time I was blown off. Finally I received some outside assistance as was able to get some answers. Answers were good, anything I could telly boss to reassure him that I was getting my permit. You see, I work for a security company patrolling apartments. I have been the only one doing my job unarmed. But hey! I got approved, whew, that is a good thing to hear, now I gotta wait to get it in the mail.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom