• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

stranger danger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2013
    Happy birthday to me. Not. Another birthday n still no ltch even though it was supposed to be ok and coming last week! Looks like Monday's gonna be another phone call to isp day. My birthday plans consisted of carrying around and going shopping. Don't really feel like doing anything anymore. Just gonna save the money n sit around. Yay

jsn_mooney

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    South Of Richmond
    My wife just got hers back today, took right at 3 weeks. I was surprised to see it come back so soon. Now I'm on the hunt for one of those new "rainbow" 238s I suppose, that was part of the deal.

mattjohn245

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    evansville
    new to INGO! I got my prints done in july and sent off with my money order then just finished my local fee jan the 16th. wish i had got it all done sooner instead of waiting around lol. now the wait begins...

Last edited:

rmoseley

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2014
    United States
    Waiting too!

Same here. I did my prints in July and just paid local fee week before Christmas. Lady at local police station said she had to manually find and match up my prints to my app because it had been so long between. I'm so anxious but know I will have to wait to show off my new 45!

Also note that the state revamped their website in December. Local police couldn't pull up the site for their part to approve when I went in to pay the fees. Hopefully this won't affect anyone!

new to INGO! I got my prints done in july and sent off with my money order then just finished my local fee jan the 16th. wish i had got it all done sooner instead of waiting around lol. now the wait begins...

Dirtball

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2011
    It was a re-up from a 4 to a lifetime, but in total with the L1 check took 3 weeks. I did it 1 year on the day thinking it would take longer.

Archerguy1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Alexandria Indiana
    Guess I got lucky , I did the state form on-line and it ask if I wanted to expedite for $8.95 and I thought what the heck, when I paid I choose a date 3 days later the Wed. before Thanksgiving got finger printed by an outside company , any way turned the slip into my local town PD the Mon. after thanksgiving and had my Lifetime CC in 3 weeks, basically 4 weeks start to finish

mattjohn245

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    evansville
    Well hopefully we get ours in the mail soon! the lady told me it would be about 6 weeks. did they say how long for you?

Same here. I did my prints in July and just paid local fee week before Christmas. Lady at local police station said she had to manually find and match up my prints to my app because it had been so long between. I'm so anxious but know I will have to wait to show off my new 45!

Also note that the state revamped their website in December. Local police couldn't pull up the site for their part to approve when I went in to pay the fees. Hopefully this won't affect anyone!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom