• Status
    Not open for further replies.

heofon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Warsaw
    Well, after a long time, the headache and stress is over, I was informed by ISP that my Lifetime LTCH has been issued. January 10. Hopefully its in my mailbox by Friday. I started this whole mess in February, paid for a four year, paper prints, well, it wasnt until late June that I was told my name was wrong. So I re-appplied in July. I went lifetime. The state tried to refund the four year fee, but they got the name wrong on the check too.
    From July to now, I had been persistent, most of the time I was blown off. Finally I received some outside assistance as was able to get some answers. Answers were good, anything I could telly boss to reassure him that I was getting my permit. You see, I work for a security company patrolling apartments. I have been the only one doing my job unarmed. But hey! I got approved, whew, that is a good thing to hear, now I gotta wait to get it in the mail.

:rockwoot:That's awesome! Congrats! :rockwoot: Weren't you eligible for a promotion if you got a permit? Are you able to get that now?

stranger danger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2013
    Finally got though to someone at isp. Was told that my county sent the wrong app number to them and he would try to get it out that day(Thursday) hope its here soon! I want to change my sig!!

ASD

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2013
    Southside
    Well I got some good news today. I have been waiting since October 10th and found out today I should have it shortly. I am a member of the bad boys club so I did expect a little longer than normal wait time but I have been getting impatient. I reached out to my local senator and they contacted ISP for me and had a answer back within 24hrs. I was approved on jan 3rd but "due to the weather" it wasn't mailed until the 10th so I should get it any day now.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Well I got some good news today. I have been waiting since October 10th and found out today I should have it shortly. I am a member of the bad boys club so I did expect a little longer than normal wait time but I have been getting impatient. I reached out to my local senator and they contacted ISP for me and had a answer back within 24hrs. I was approved on jan 3rd but "due to the weather" it wasn't mailed until the 10th so I should get it any day now.

That's good news. :thumbsup:

Ace3one7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2013
    Indianapolis

how do reach local senator? Do you have number for ISP?

ASD

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2013
    Southside
    how do reach local senator? Do you have number for ISP?

well I actually got a flyer in the mail my senator had sent out about his 2014 campaign and what he wants to work on but on the flyer was his email address so I said it's worth a shot and sent him a email. Within 5 minutes I had a response that he was passing my info to his aide and she would speak directly with ISP on my behalf. By 8am the next morning she already had a answer for me. I don't have the number for ISP but I believe someone else has posted it in this thread. I tried calling them directly last month and when they finally answered they didn't give out much info.

TheSpark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2013
    well I actually got a flyer in the mail my senator had sent out about his 2014 campaign and what he wants to work on but on the flyer was his email address so I said it's worth a shot and sent him a email. Within 5 minutes I had a response that he was passing my info to his aide and she would speak directly with ISP on my behalf. By 8am the next morning she already had a answer for me. I don't have the number for ISP but I believe someone else has posted it in this thread. I tried calling them directly last month and when they finally answered they didn't give out much info.

Politicians are the best when they are running for office and especially reelection. They get things done. Not so much usually though when they are not up for election.

Glad you got it resolved.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom