• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jeremy1066

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    My wife just filled out paperwork online. Has anyone recently went the "old fashion" way without the L1 option? How long did it take to get the lifetime CCW back?

O'Shark

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Ladoga, IN
    I did the online application, L1 and went to the sheriff's department to sign before noon on 12/30/2011. I also received the ISP Inkless Completion email later that day. We'll see how long it takes :popcorn:

Toolepqk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.3%
    52   2   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    I did my online application and fingerprints 12/28/11. Today I stopped by the local pd again and was told the chief is out and he may or may not have time to review the application next week. I feel like I'm in for a long wait.

Edit: I don't think it's intentional feet-dragging, just that I applied when the chief was on vacation.

Last edited:

kjf40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Lake county
    Did my L1 yesterday and paid local fee today. The lady said I was a few hours late for when things went out and mine won't get out for another two weeks and to allow another week or two after that to receive my license :(. At least I finished the process though.

Congrats on finishing...sorry to hear bout the extra wait.
    Guy i work with has been waiting and waiting....but he live in unincorp. area and had to go through the county, i dont know if thats longer than going to your local cop shop.

Its worth the wait though :)

Pyriel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Carmel
    I did my online application and fingerprints 12/28/11. Today I stopped by the local pd again and was told the chief is out and he may or may not have time to review the application next week. I feel like I'm in for a long wait.

Edit: I don't think it's intentional feet-dragging, just that I applied when the chief was on vacation.

Would you happen to be located in Carmel?

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    L1 - 27th. Local fees on the 28th...

Still waiting.

Just called, it was issued on Thursday. Stinking slow USPS...

Edit: i received it the day after this posting.

Last edited:

Pyriel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Carmel
    Applied in Marion County (Since I'm legally still a resident there) using L-1 on the 3rd received it in the mail today the 13th

Toolepqk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.3%
    52   2   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Applied in Marion County (Since I'm legally still a resident there) using L-1 on the 3rd received it in the mail today the 13th
    You saved yourself some time, good idea! I'm on no lesville, it's been 18 days hopefully I'll get a call next week.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom