• Status
    Not open for further replies.

vwoodrum11

Marksman
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    Indy
    I applied online last tuesday and did L1 and prints on wednesday and checked the mail today and there it was my lifetime permit. Took one week to get. Thanks to this site on the info about L1, worth the $10.95 for sure.

b0r0b

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 28, 2010
    Just called today, and answering yes to the dreaded question is holding me back. I just got done speaking to someone at ISP and informed him of the situation on how it was 2001, I don't even know who the doctor was and I only saw him against my will through my mother. He told me I would have to write a letter explaining the situation and get it notarized and sent in before they decline the application and I have to go to a hearing.

YukYuPhat

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 16, 2010
    Greencastle, IN
    Finally, it has arrived. 71 working days later. I applied 3/25. It just seemed longer. I hadn't been that anixous about the mail since was a kid waiting for some prize I had to send in box tops for.

I feel the same way, I hope I get mine also. I applied the same day, but I applied thru Marion County Sheriff. I heard the application stays in that department for 2 weeks! :xmad:

critter592

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    North Central, IN
    Local Mishawaka application made March 19. Picked up one week later. Money order cashed 4/2. Nice lady at ISP said they are working on applications from March 30. A few more days for me. Ugh. Passing 11 weeks.

baldguy637

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Montgomery County
    I just called my local bank.........applied march 31st and my cashiers check hasn't been cashed as of today (june 9th). If the wait is 10 weeks after it gets cashed, i'm going to be a little P*****!

After trying to track down my cashiers check.......found out my bank told me wrong, it was cashed 4/14/10.:rockwoot: Hopefully not too much longer!

April 6th.... m.o. cashed the 14th

My local P.D. must have sat on mine for a week or so. Let me know when yours arrives!:ar15:

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    will do baldguy637! I have a feeling though we wont see them till the first week of July. A little bird told me they hold them all till the end of the month then send them out. Anyone knows differently let me know...

baldguy637

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Montgomery County
    will do baldguy637! I have a feeling though we wont see them till the first week of July. A little bird told me they hold them all till the end of the month then send them out. Anyone knows differently let me know...

That stinks, i was hoping to have it for our camping trip over the 4th at Lieber.:D Oh well, i'm just glad that my check wasn't lost in transit!

BooneDoomer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    East side; Indianapolis
    You would be correct Ironjaw's Wife.
    Its either mid month or end of the month when they ship everything off for the checks. They only do it once a month. Sometimes you get in just in time, sometimes you just missed it. For my case I just missed it and the flare from Obama taking office was still high and there was an extreme rush for licenses. I bet he was the number one gun seller of the year, that guy.

shootinghoosier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2010
    Indy
    Well, been waiting and waiting...nothing in the mail today, so I'm still waiting...it will be 13 weeks tomorrow since I submitted my application.

Oldman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Bluffton, In
    L-1

L-1 Identity Solutions' has won contracts and contract extensions worth a total of approximately $27.6m from Delaware, Louisiana, Tennessee, Indiana, and an unnamed State to provide secure driver's license systems.

Apparently it is a big company. Perhaps we should have them do all LTCH for the state. The police are probably stretched pretty thin in this economy. The 3-4 month waiting period is unacceptable and the law does say 60 days.

My MO was cashed June 1, so from what others have said...probably mid August at best.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom