• ...and so much more!
  • cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Like I mentioned in the other thread on this, the irony here is mind boggling, CT is in the heart of the region where the Revolution started with the British army attempting to confiscate local guns and these morons are attempting the same thing. I don't see this ending well.

Dude, you are not the only one having this EXACT thought.

The difference being that this Parliament and Sovereign are ostensibly sworn to uphold the Constitution. And that the citizens can vote them out...

richardh

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Iowa
    You can bet the ones passing the laws expect someone else to do the grunt work! Hope the boots on the ground know they become tyrants if they "follow orders".

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    You can bet the ones passing the laws expect someone else to do the grunt work! Hope the boots on the ground know they become tyrants if they "follow orders".

They become SS soldiers for the tyrants. They should start wearing the armbands now so they can properly place themselves in the eyes of the people beforehand. 'Cause that is exactly who/what they will be acting like.

The difference being that this Parliament and Sovereign are ostensibly sworn to uphold the Constitution. And that the citizens can vote them out...

True but those elections aren't being held this month or next or BEFORE the confiscations will begin. That phase will be done before all is done. The citizens of CT should get busy now and start the recall process and pull a Colorado on these folks. That is IF recall is an option in CT. Is it?

If the tyrants is CT have any brains they will wait for implementation until the Constitutionality question is settled. But I think we can all guess how THAT will shake out.

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    you have to ask yourself if you are willing to commit your life ,your fortune, your freedom and your sacred honor...are you?
    what happens when the first person in CT is killed by a trigger happy cop simply because he believed in the second amendment the way it is written and believed that any laws violating it are void...(a guy who didnt fight back, but got shot cellphone in hand, because the cops were jumpy knowing they were going to deal with "right wing extremists")

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I have to wonder, if these legislators had to fear for their lives and the lives of their family around the clock, how would things look?

To me it looks like they're fearless and see the public as cowards who wouldn't touch them, therefor empowering them to dominate the public.

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    click

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    Need to take up a collection of Nazi armbands, I mean 1000's of them and then mail them to the State Police and the Capital building in CT

That sounds like a capital idea. What would be even better would be to have a ceremonial dumping of 1000's of Nazi armbands on the steps of the statehouse and the Gov's residence.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Yes, toys for tyrants. Nazi arm bands to CT (and sounds like the legislators in NJ too). Empty shotgun shells for legislators in DC. Let's get this rolling.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    What has me thinking is when the letter (point #1) says "rendered permanently inoperable". So just taken apart doesn't mean it's permanently inoperable, but what if only 1 or 2 pieces from a magazine are found? Say the spring and the mag shell are found, but the follower is no where in sight? Without that follower, it's permanently inoperable? "Permanently" being more like the word "indefinitely". Are they going to then say that a plastic or aluminum mag shell and spring are still a magazine? Are they still going to call a lower receiver without the trigger group an assault rifle? ETc, etc.

EDIT: Of course lower receivers are serialized, so they are considered guns. But, what if everything except the lower receiver is found? The remaining parts are "permanently" inoperable UNTIL a lower receiver is used...right? Just like you will be permanently thirsty until you drink a glass of water.

Last edited:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    ????????????????I'm not advocating armed insurrection. I'm only pointing out one possibility that I see happening as a result of some ignorant Legislation. How in Hades would that be objectionable speech? If it is I surely don't see how. I have DEFINITELY seen worse here.

Because INGO has a habit of going from 0 to 100 in about two microseconds. There's a poster in this thread that said:
    A tinder box was lit at Lexington and Concord, and fellow Americans answered the call. When the tinderbox is lit again, are we going to answer the call, or say it isn't happening here?
    Were I still a mod, I would have summarily perma-banned him for that comment. When the "R" word starts getting used, it ALWAYS escalates. I can tell you that Fenway does not want to receive any requests for a copy of the board's database and so the best thing to do is nip it in the bud, even if "how in Hades could that be objectionable speech?". There's a sticky thread in this forum that states "ANY discussion...is off-limits". If it's to the point where the poster is making threats, it's already far too late. We'd rather keep that genie in the bottle, TYVM. Perhaps that helps you to understand Kut's position that posters here should be careful to tread lightly where the subject is concerned.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner

So he's saying signed letter we've seen circulating is either a draft (why would anyone sign a draft) or a fake?
    Well, how about that phone call where the Lt says he knows what the woman is referring to?

[video=youtube;jUxjuz2o9Gk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUxjuz2o9Gk[/video]

Top Bottom