• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Are the Indiana cops coming for your guns? Unless you live in CT I'd say you have nothing to worry about.

saywhat.jpg

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I wonder what would have happened if our founders just buried their guns and bowed to the almighty state, like so many here would advocate?

Those in CT have the clearest justification since the revolution to fight back.

Street Howitzer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2013
    South Bend
    maybe I'm a pessimist, but I'm curious to see how a confiscation attempt would work. Will people really fight back? What does fighting back look like? If a truck full of cops beats your door in at 1am whats the plan then?

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    what happens when the first person in CT is killed by a trigger happy cop simply because he believed in the second amendment the way it is written and believed that any laws violating it are void...(a guy who didnt fight back, but got shot cellphone in hand, because the cops were jumpy knowing they were going to deal with "right wing extremists")

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    maybe I'm a pessimist, but I'm curious to see how a confiscation attempt would work. Will people really fight back? What does fighting back look like? If a truck full of cops beats your door in at 1am whats the plan then?

what happens when the first person in CT is killed by a trigger happy cop simply because he believed in the second amendment the way it is written and believed that any laws violating it are void...(a guy who didnt fight back, but got shot cellphone in hand, because the cops were jumpy knowing they were going to deal with "right wing extremists")

Will people fight back? Unlikely. They've seen the results of that. The cops will kill everyone and burn your house down. It's unlikely that people will even resist. They'll meekly hand over their guns to officer friendly and hope they don't get gang shagged in jail. Wait for the courts to settle everything. That's what they've been told by everyone for their entire lives.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Will people fight back? Unlikely. They've seen the results of that. The cops will kill everyone and burn your house down. It's unlikely that people will even resist. They'll meekly hand over their guns to officer friendly and hope they don't get gang shagged in jail. Wait for the courts to settle everything. That's what they've been told by everyone for their entire lives.

You clearly don't live in Washington County...

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    You clearly don't live in Washington County...
    Nope. And I'm willing to bet that most people there would not resist either. Talk is cheap. Are Washington countians ready to pop officer Friendly and sheriff Bob? I doubt it. If they won't stop them from kidnapping family they won't stop them from taking guns.

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    this is the end guys...no-one honors the Constitution or the Bill of Rights, and next to no-one is willing to fight for whats right...might as well close up the forum ladies and gents!! shows over

Cerberus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Floyd County

So they kill ya, big deal. Slavery would be worse. I think you severely undersetimate people. We really do only need 3%.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    So let's say that only 1% of the 350,000 firearm owners decide to fight for their rights. If each one opens fire with their Connecticut deemed illegal rifles, and they take out two uniformed civilians before they themselves are taken out, many families will live forever with the pain of lost loved ones over illegal laws, and it would not take too long for Connecticut to look really bad, as well as running out of uniformed civilians willing to risk their lives enforcing an unconstitutional law.

I keep praying it never comes down to this.

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    this thread should probably be a bit careful..i'd like to keep discussing and monitoring the issue in CT, but i dont wanna have to jump from thread to thread

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    So let's say that only 1% of the 350,000 firearm owners decide to fight for their rights. If each one opens fire with their Connecticut deemed illegal rifles, and they take out two uniformed civilians before they themselves are taken out, many families will live forever with the pain of lost loved ones over illegal laws, and it would not take too long for Connecticut to look really bad, as well as running out of uniformed civilians willing to risk their lives enforcing an unconstitutional law.

I keep praying it never comes down to this.

It never needs to come to this as there's plenty that can be done now to stop it. Who would come to take the guns? The police.
    That means the police need a clear and respectful understanding with the public about the line in the sand. Not just some, not just a majority, but all of them.

And that understanding must not be changed by ANY kind of legislation.

The alternative is what you are describing.

Top Bottom