• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • level0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Ok so, what can I do to help Americans in Connecticut? Seriously, can I send money to some legal defense fund or donate some time to work the interwebs or phones? Anyone know????

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner

flashpuppy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    NWI, Lowell
    you have to ask yourself if you are willing to commit your life ,your fortune, your freedom and your sacred honor...are you?

In the past decade:

-I have volunteered to give my life to defend the freedoms and rights of this country.
    -I have seen men, better men than some have ever met, killed in the line of action.
    -I have sustained injuries which permanently altered my life, body and career path.
    -Most importantly though, I have woken up.

I believe that acting any way other than how your post questions WOULD be a desecration of my sacred honor.

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    In the past decade:

-I have volunteered to give my life to defend the freedoms and rights of this country.
    -I have seen men, better men than some have ever met, killed in the line of action.
    -I have sustained injuries which permanently altered my life, body and career path.
    -Most importantly though, I have woken up.

I believe that acting any way other than how your post questions WOULD be a desecration of my sacred honor.

You sir would be a hard act to follow. Thank you for your service and your sacrifices. :+1::+1:

Top Bottom