• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    I didn't question the value of keeping a child warm. I did question your desire to kidnap children who aren't jacketed to your satisfaction.

Should we discuss your disagreement that nutrition impacts immunity? I believe you mocked it as "magic food".

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    The best part is that I'm stomping a self proclaimed Internet scientist in this debate. I bring the science, you bring the insults, blogs, and CNN headlines. Oh, and your favorite celebrity magicians. The hypocrisy is palpable.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Maybe. Lets here your conspiracy theory about modern cosmology.

Answer the question. If I disagree that human are causing global warming then I'm as stupid and anti-science as an "anti-vaxxer", right?

Eta: an anti-vaxxers, in this instance, is anyone who questions the risk /benefit analysis of vaccines.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Answer the question. If I disagree that human are causing global warming then I'm as stupid and anti-science as an "anti-vaxxer", right?

I did. I said maybe. Then I asked you a question about your conspiracy theory involving modern cosmology - a point you brought up. More information is needed. In addition, jumping straight to mocking isn't the best answer. An attempt at education is the prudent first step.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    I did. I said maybe. Then I asked you a question about your conspiracy theory involving modern cosmology - a point you brought up. More information is needed. In addition, jumping straight to mocking isn't the best answer. An attempt at education is the prudent first step.

Are you suggesting that there are viewpoints that oppose man-made global warming that you would consider reasonable?

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Are you suggesting that there are viewpoints that oppose man-made global warming that you would consider reasonable?

Boy howdy you will do anything to avoid telling us about your conspiracy theory involving modern cosmology.

Have a good night Stevie. I'm going to watch Better Call Saul.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    I don't have a theory. I just want everyone to understand that anyone who happens to believe that God created the universe or that humans aren't causing the earth to be destroyed shares an equal place of "anti-science" disdain in your heart.

Mainstream science is your religion. Infallible and worthy of violent, bullying devotion.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    zZmCaZc.jpg

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    I still dont understand why this is news. These "parties" used to be common place. My coworkers stated they did this exact thing when her kids were growing up. Also, why does it make news when a kid gets chickenpox, who the hell cares.

It makes perfect sense. Just like chickenpox when we were kids, every kid is going to get it. Might as well do it at a convenient time when you can keep them home and build up their immune systems in advance.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I still dont understand why this is news. These "parties" used to be common place. My coworkers stated they did this exact thing when her kids were growing up. Also, why does it make news when a kid gets chickenpox, who the hell cares.

Yes, quite common.

The CDC slides reveal why this is sold as "news." It is solely to manipulate the public through the creation of anxiety and hysteria. Those drugs aren't going to sell themselves.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

You guys should be grateful for this. The kids get it, stay home for a while until it's gone, then have a natural immunity and pose even less risk than an vaccinated child.

Surely you know the difference between measles and chickenpox.

Also, there's a difference between exposing/infecting and vaccinating. One is controlled, the other is not.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom